Forum

Asteroid Compassion...

Notifications
Clear all

Asteroid Compassion #8990

Topic starter
(@osiris-wife)
Estimable Member

There's a lot of Pisces energy right now. Also, and soon Neptune will be making the journey through the last 10° degrees of Pisces and coming to the end of a long cycle, never again to be seen in our lifetime.

So it got me thinking about compassion.

"Sympathetic pity and concern for the sufferings or misfortunes of others" - Oxford Dictionary

How do you express compassion, (house, sign, aspects, patterns)?

Perhaps you feel you're an empath, what's the Astrology?

What are you most compassionate about?

Perhaps you know someone who struggles to show compassion?

1 Reply
teeceedee7
(@teeceedee7)
Eminent Member

IN possibly Piscean mode, I'm not thinking this through in a left brain manner; this isn't organized.  Im free flowing, stream of consciousness.

Panning for gold.

Natally 'my' chart is 9th house and I was born with Chiron firmly planted in it at 10 degrees.  

Born Neptune in Scorpio 5th house 14 degrees, and Mars is there at 22 degrees.   Uber compassionate about sexuality, need for intimacy, wired for a deep understanding in that realm.  Recently applied for some indepth sexual ed training - in consent and dating violence for youth.  

Also being Cancer rising - I am sensitive.  Compassionate antennae are always quivering.  

My higher learning, connection to higher power, need to expand is being psychically massaged big time by Neptune in its natural sign.  Working in a family treatment center....   though I'm having great difficulty right now sticking with it.  That Capricorn stellium makes me feel like I'm imploding.  I have not been very well disciplined or organized in life.  I feel so much pressure to get structured - yet north node in 12th house?    There's a delicious really! conflict afoot (Pisces) here.   

Grounding myself thank you Osiris Wife in this contemplation.  so helpful

Scroll to Top