Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@soup works for me!

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@elsa me too Elsa. I need it, personally. I am taking myself on. I have to clean up this mess that became of me from all the death and depression. I have to get up now and I need this energy. My family is counting on me, and I am having trouble getting up.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@soup I'm sorry you're feeling so poorly. It sounds like you need a hand up.  I wish I could say more, but I don't know what the root of this is, really. Meaning, like clearly you've suffered traumatic loss.  But do you know the thing that is blocking you.  Because this is a superior time to dissolve a block.

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@elsa fear

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@soup So, Saturn in Pisces.

Fear-based ---> Faith based.

Because you're wasting time, which is also Saturn in Pisces.

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@elsa I have wasted time. Frozen. Every time I get up someone else is dead. I was moving along at a clip. Moved across the country, did all the things, even flew through that surgery which was big.... then the death came. Stopped in my tracks. Very little movement since the end of 2022. That Saturn transit to my moon took it out of me too.

placeboo
(@placeboo)

Eminent Member

@soup I prefer Mars in the masculine signs but in the current climate? With Jupiter in the mix... I do not think so. I cannot even read weather forum because people are ostentatiously or subtly pushing politics. It is EVERYWHERE. I hate politics. Do people have no other interests? And Mars-Jupiter combo just screams more of ideological wars. I can't wait for this Capricorn era to be over.

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@placeboo I agree with everything you said.  

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

Jilly's brother in law died this morning. Her 0 degree Scorpio husband is distraught.

8 Replies
soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@elsa oh no .... I just can't stand hearing this. And I completely understand it. I am so sorry ... to Jilly, husband, family. It just hurts so bad. Sending love her way.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@soup thank you!  He's taking this quite hard.  He was leaving tomorrow, "to say goodbye", but...

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@elsa omg... I can feel this in my bones... I am so sorry. I know exactly what this feels like. Horrible. Just sickening and sad.

Rusalka
(@rusalka)

Estimable Member

@elsa oh God that is awful. I quite literally have nightmares about my dear ones dying before I can see them and say anything, or on bad terms.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@rusalka they are on very good terms, so there is that.  This was not a sudden death. It's been a suffering death. But this gal has had her husband, her entire life. No one knows what happens now.

Sue Ellen
(@sue-ellen)

Estimable Member

@elsa 

I’m so sorry for Jilly and her family. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@sue-ellen thank you.

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Reputable Member

@elsa So sad. My condolences to Jilly and her family.

nona
(@nona)
Trusted Member

(((Soup)))

Star of Bethlehem Bach flower

Ignatia Homeopathic

1 Reply
soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@nona Thank you so much nona!!!!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

I am going to befriend a gal, tomorrow. Posting under Mars Uranus, because she won't expect this. I'm going to call her.  

Mars Uranus sq Mercury.

Rusalka
(@rusalka)
Estimable Member

About to check on an older friend with some health stuff. I was supposed to pick him up today, but he didn't answer his door. He's an airhead of legendary proportions so I assumer he went to buy ice cream and forgot me. Lol. Still worried because of the heat and storms lately. Toss up a prayer for Ted.

4 Replies
Rusalka
(@rusalka)

Estimable Member

That was supposed to go in the random thoughts thread. 😑 Must be nice to be literate. Lol. 

Rusalka
(@rusalka)

Estimable Member

He was chilling out and having a smoke when I got there, everything is fine.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member
Sue Ellen
(@sue-ellen)

Estimable Member

@rusalka Good news.

Plutolover
(@plutolover)
Estimable Member

This has been a testing time, so far. I keep getting this rage bubbling up to the surface from nowhere, about the silliest things and I have to keep telling myself to keep a lid on it. I've warned family and friends that this transit has the potential to be a shocker. Nothing too bad to report, but we're mostly early fixed degrees.

2 Replies
Plutolover
(@plutolover)

Estimable Member

Learned today that brother-in-law has been made redundant. Conjunction is right on his Sun. He was an engineer for Dyson and has an interview soon. Really hope he's successful.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@plutolover I'm sorry. I also hope he's successful!

Page 9 / 10
Scroll to Top