Forum

November 3, 2023 - ...

Notifications
Clear all

November 3, 2023 - Star Of David (Grand Sextile)

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member
November 3 2023 astrology chart

You don't see this very often.

What do you think?

Topic Tags
19 Replies
(@drum77771)

Being in an earth, water complex, I guess any individuals born should, maybe have a high degree of organisation, very grounded, sensible individuals, very structured, get things done

Very flexible, passionate, deep, charismatic 

Sun conjuct mars, very will powered, tenacious

A good time to get things organised 

(@warped)
Estimable Member

Just read that it was once known as the Star of Remphan or Rephan, an ancient Greek name for Saturn.

(@sage6911)
Eminent Member

Just a couple of days before Sun/Mars conjunct in Scorpio (starting a 2.2 year cycle)  with Mercury close by opposite Jupiter/Uranus in Taurus. The last 2.2 year Sun/Mars cycle was in Libra so we had some negotiating or reasoning going on with the war/politics/economy stuff. I think all bets are off with this one. Scorpio can be very vengeful and Taurus can dig their heels in. And with Pluto trine Uranus..... exploding out of the gate maybe?

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

Saturn turns direct the next day.

(@brazza)

I have 5 of the 6 points in this pattern in my chart (fire/air), so transits through mid-Leo complete the figure and create the final 2 sextiles, and it activates all manner of patterns including kites, mystic rectangles etc.

I have been observing effects for about 5 years. Although details vary depending on the transiting planet, psychological impact is a tangible sense of security and deep confidence. Indeed there are often fortunate solutions to intractable problems at these times, or out and out manifestations. On the shadow side it can foster the misguided assumtion of invincibility leading to dangerous risk-taking. What comes to mind is the temptation of Christ in which the devil dares him to throw himself off a cliff and let the angels bear his flight; reminds me of the manic cycle I've observed in bi-polar disorder. The fact is that when the pattern breaks up there's a rapid return to earth and ... consequences.

2 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@brazza Welcome!  Super interesting and accessible. Thank you!

(@brazza)

@elsa thanks!

Page 1 / 2
Scroll to Top