2024 Full Moon in Scorpio Looks Potent

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member
full moon in Scorpio 2024

The full in Scorpio is on April 23rd. This is my husband's birthday, but his solar return is the day before?  He will be having surgery on this day, though.

I'm going to write a blog post about this, asap. Thought I'd throw this up here, since I was looking at the chart.

What do you think?

37 Replies
(@belladonna)
Estimable Member

my SR is the next day also

this falls in my 12th conjunct my natal Pluto, so a bit unnerving or maybe healing?

2 Replies
 Dawn
(@dawn)

Eminent Member

@belladonna I wish you well and most certainly deep healing! ❤️‍🩹

(@belladonna)

Estimable Member

@dawn thank you!!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member
 Don
(@don)
Eminent Member

With the NN and Chiron in Aries - there has been a long term thrust around healing personal power related to Mars. Born again from below with Mars and Pluto.

Its an especially potent opportunity for anything early in Leo that fleshes out that T square into a full cross.

1 Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@don Good point re: Leo.  Whew!

Dawn
(@dawn)
Eminent Member

This will square my natal Pluto and Mars. And also trine my Sun. Being a Scorpio I am hoping I will be able to endure this energy well. 

I also have Uranus in Leo that will be square by this Mars and and Pluto. My natal Mars in at 4 degrees so this Moon will sit smack on it. Sounds like a lot of tension to me. My S.O. (Ex-husband really but the only deep friendship I have)and I nearly always end up blowing up at each other on Scorpio Moons (he’s got Venus in Scorpio) and end up avoiding each other that day. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

It hits my husband's sun and Ben's ascendant and progressed sun.

For me, personally, this is "looming".

Really, I just have people close to me in acute situations... like my neighbor, fixing to lose his mother, before he's had a chance to finish mourning his dad.

Also, what happens to our neighbor's affects us greatly, as we have a close relationship on many levels.

Page 1 / 3
Scroll to Top