Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Astrology 101

JanieB
Topic starter
(@janiebishop72)
Eminent Member

The aspect of transit Sun opposite natal Pluto is going to be exact in my chart in the next few days. In researching this aspect and others, I’ve been confused as to whether the interpretation of, for example, transit Sun opposite natal Pluto is the same for transit Pluto opposite natal Sun? It would make sense that the transits themselves are different…whether Pluto is in transit or the Sun…but are the interpretations for their effects different as well? 
Thank you

7 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

The transiting sun would oppose the natal Pluto for about 16 days.

Transiting Pluto transits the sun for several years... if this is what you meant.

1 Reply
JanieB
(@janiebishop72)

Eminent Member

@elsa yes thank you, it is. How does the interpretation differ, if at all?

soup
 soup
(@soup)
Reputable Member

The sun moves fast. The sun is opposite everything all the time. So maybe you have an ego clash or something. This passes pretty quick. 

Transiting Pluto opposite your sun is a big deal. The lord of the underworld is literally opposite your life force. Pluto moves slower than molasses. 

When Pluto is moving and it comes around to conjunct, square or be in opposition to your life force you will feel it. the Sun is a planet that represents our innermost self, our identity, and our ego. It is considered the most important planet in the birth chart and is associated with our vitality, life force, and a sense of purpose.

The literal lord of the underworld is blotting out your life force in some way. What way? Well, this depends on the house it is in, and the sign.

For example, I will see this square my Scorpio sun in my 4th house. This sucks.

This is my family, my roots, my foundation. Another death of a loved one? Am I going to be mangled so I can no longer help or care for them? Will I lose my husband? With Pluto in Aquarius .... I have no way of knowing. I just know that when I have a Pluto transit that trying to stop whatever is happening does not work. I have to go with it and wait for the outcome which I can tell you for certain is never good. 

Worse, right now Pluto is square my Venus. It's moving off and I can feel the relief... very painful. Lost both my parents and a daughter in law (she was only 44)  I have a Stellium in Scorpio. 5 planets. So, this will hit one by one. Pluto is now heading toward squaring my sun. I just got out of the hospital. Seems I lit up a D dimer. Not good. 

I have been through this before. I went through Pluto conjunct. It was a nightmare. Lost everything. Home, all of my belongings. Divorced. All 4 of my Grandparents died. 

This hits me this way because of all my Scorpio planets in my 4th house. It will hit someone else completely different. So, you'll consider the planets involved and the house where it is happening. Even then you can't know what will happen. I have to deal with Pluto in Aquarius for the rest of my life. 

1 Reply
JanieB
(@janiebishop72)

Eminent Member

@soup …my heart goes out to you…in a huge way. I’ve read a lot of your posts and learned from your experiences & knowledge. Big hugs ((❤️‍🩹))

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

The t sun illuminates Pluto.

T Pluto tends to degrade the sun, at least for a time.

2 Replies
JanieB
(@janiebishop72)

Eminent Member

@elsa I see. So I can apply the same concept to all the planets & points…Venus in aspect to Jupiter vs Jupiter in aspect to Venus for instance.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member
Scroll to Top