Feb 19 2024 Chiron ...

Notifications
Clear all

Feb 19 2024 Chiron NN conjunction

teeceedee7
Topic starter
(@teeceedee7)
Eminent Member

Love to hear responses from Forum members if they like to consider how this Chiron NN conjunction in Aries may manifest.

I have Jupiter natally here 10th house, it used to grant luck.  Now I feel a squeeze regarding identity I'd never before encountered.

I'm hopeful the February conjunction grants a sense of healing purpose and vision.  I'm in a limbo of 'pre-vision', thinking of stages of change first stage pre-contemplation. Neutral  

Topic Tags
8 Replies
placeboo
(@placeboo)
Eminent Member

So far I experienced Chiron transits as physical or emotional pain. For instance, yesterday was exact Chiron-Venus opposition and I had a headache.

sophiab
(@sophiab)
Estimable Member

I have natal Chiron at 22 Aries, so I will get a feel of it soon, before the transit conjunction. Been slightly worrying about it for the reasons mentioned by @placeboo, but I'm unsure how these two entities will feel/produce energy together.

The SN/NN has weirdly been stuck at 24 Libra/Aries for around 2 months maybe more, I know because I have Uranus at 24 Libra. It's just sat there forever. But that's held off the conjunction to Chiron. I should really take the whole Uranus-Chiron generational opposition into account, likely could be known as the Gen X opposition lol.

I am having to step up a lot recently especially at work, if I take action and make decisions, rather than waiting to negotiate "together" I'm less stressed as are others, but I'm used to being more in the background (Virgo rising), so it's uncomfortable to do it. Like stepping into big boots. I also negotiated my own contract singlehanded since early June. Very protracted process and deeply uncomfortable at times (and exhausting), but it's nearly concluded successfully. I would say it's positive growth of self with Aries, but touches on core wounding to self that presents as both obstacle and the overcoming of it, in uncomfortable ways but for your own good and freedom.

Let's see what comes 🙂 

(@warped)
Estimable Member

Perhaps the "stalled" nodes that have been conjunct my natal Aries Sun / Libra Neptune opposition have prompted my recent contemplation of a sort of "constricted identity."  Since I've become socially a virtual CV hermit, I'm increasingly aware of how much of my identity hinged on appearance -- wardrobe, voice, facial expressions, movement, etc.  Now it's essentially just communication plus the inner life of learning, values, contemplation, self worth. 

It's a good thing -- no distractions, bare bones -- and appropriate as I approach 70, which seems hilarious to the eternally 20-something inner me!

The NN and Chiron will be 7 degrees from my Sun, so probably not significant, but the matters of identity and Nodal conjunction seem relevant.

1 Reply
sophiab
(@sophiab)

Estimable Member

@warped Yes, identity, with Aries traditionally ruling the ascendant, 1st h, and Libra the descendant, 7th house.. I had forgotten that basic fact lol.

Ive been having Neptune hanging out on my descendant this year, so what you wrote about inner becoming more important than outer resonates with me. 

sophiab
(@sophiab)
Estimable Member

Bump!

With their ruler, Mars, slowly passing through Pluto, this is an intense aspect.

As I said above I had NN conjunct my natal Aries Chiron in December = neuralgia, nerve pain, tooth ache (nerves), all linked to inflammation. It settled down when the transit passed. 

What I'm finding with this transit active now in the sky = more neuralgia, nerve pain, headaches = inflammation. Head = Aries. 

Wanted to mention it as inflammation at root of many symptoms and people may be seeing or experiencing an uptick. 

Meanwhile, floating in my thoughts today, a relevant song, "Shout, shout, let it all out, these are the things I can do without, cmon', I'm talking to you, cmon'" Mars needs to purge 🙂 

Don
(@don)
Eminent Member

Mars Needs to Purge says it all.

Anything dark and related to the root and Mars is up for elimination. Infantile hysteria,  abandonment fears, anything locked up in the throat center may emerge unexpectedly.

2 Replies
sophiab
(@sophiab)

Estimable Member

@don I'm also sensing a clearing of the third eye in direct connection to the root related matters you have highlighted. Root matters, especially connected to fear as an outcome of any emotional-bodily pain or suffering experienced through our own history, inherited, collective. Releasing pain, releases free floating fears about pain/suffering (that get attached to all manner of worldly elements) and clears third eye allowing increased access to insight and staying more fully in higher vibrational reality. Root is very active, with upward streams of energy towards crown, up and out. Not very comfortable, but bearable with some context.

Don
(@don)

Eminent Member

After any Plutonian purge we are left with a refreshing clarity. Born again from below.

Scroll to Top