Sun Conjunct Pluto in Aquarius: January 21, 2024

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member
Sun Pluto conjunct Aquarius January 21 2024

This is a few minutes after midnight on January 21st, 2024. It strikes me because this is my (deceased) mother's birthday. She has a tight Pluto opposition to her sun.  Freaky.

Do you like this chart? Or not so much?

13 Replies
sophiab
(@sophiab)
Estimable Member

I'm ready for Pluto to return to Aquarius. The combination of Pluto in the final degrees of Cap with a Scorpio season involving Mars and the various aspects nearly did me in. I'm a lightworker and that was some shadow release from the collective, oooph. I'm already prepping for Scorpio season 2024 with Pluto at 29 degrees. Although I think this one was probably quite a pure intense peak and there will be Aqua energies in play at the anaretic degree next year. However I'm also not underestimating how Capricorn (Saturn) and Pluto can express at the anaretic degree, sooo... A good long period of Pluto in Aqua beforehand will help build up the heart based energy (Leo) in order to do a good job working the light when the time comes. 

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)
Trusted Member

This year I experienced Pluto on my Aquarian sun, and for the most part on my Mercury.

Recently, I have learned of what this means to me. It involves my dear father, and a stage 4 cancer diagnosis. He is approaching this challenge with incredible bravery/strength. I will be there for him every step of the way 🩷🙏🏻.

10 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@hades-moon I'm sorry. I'm glad he has you. I hope he can be kept out of pain.

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Trusted Member

@elsa Thanks, Elsa. This also showed up in my solar return. Gosh, astrology can be so eerily accurate.

LN
(@ln)

Eminent Member

@hades-moon I am very sorry to hear about your father's diagnosis. I am sure having your love and support along the way will make the journey lighter. 

I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Trusted Member

@ln Thank you, LN. I appreciate your kindness and support.

LisLioness
(@lislioness)

Trusted Member

I'm sorry, HM.

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Trusted Member

@lislioness Thanks, LisLioness.

(@warped)

Estimable Member

@hades-moon 

This is heartbreaking.  What a blessing you are to him.  May God bless him with a miraculous remission. 🙏❤

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Trusted Member

@warped Thank you so much, Warped 🩵.

Libra Noir
(@libra-noir)

Estimable Member

@hades-moon Im glad he has you💚

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Trusted Member

@libra-noir Thanks, Libra Noir 🩵.

LisLioness
(@lislioness)
Trusted Member

I like it for one. (Whole Signs) Pluto will be out of my 10th. I need a reset.

I also did a tarot reading for 2024. Nine of Wands and Eight of Cups. That means standing my ground and walking away from things that aren't good for me, even if they have a shiny surface. That ties in with this conjunction.

Scroll to Top