Forum

Jupiter Uranus - Po...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Jupiter Uranus - Positive Developments

Elsa
Posts: 2180
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member
Joined: 19 years ago

Outside, the surprising positive developments I've mentioned, health-wise, I've had very favorable interactions with Jupiter-ruled foreigners on the internet (Uranus).

I'm talking about the man who redid this site for roughly 1/8 the cost of my last quote.
I'm talking about another man who went through 23 years of abandoned crap, left on my server, neatly and safely deleting that which was killing my server.

I'm also talking about an upcoming switch to a new, overseas webhost. It will be low cost to set up. Once moved, it will reduce my overhead significantly. 

There's the added benefit of my supporting another person's independent business as we all struggle to survive in such a rough environment.

I also just simply, feel good. Physically, mentally and emotionally. Pretty surprising, considering my circumstances.

I'm grateful! 

Got anything good happening?

11 Replies
Avatar
Posts: 49
(@turtle)
Eminent Member
Joined: 15 years ago

I don’t know where, to begin.😇 But also, am feeling very grateful! Things are really good, in about 65% of my life, not good in the other 35%. So pretty extreme, but I will take it compared to where, I have been!

 

 

Reply
aspire
Posts: 71
(@aspire)
Eminent Member
Joined: 8 years ago

Yes! Everything is greening up - even things I thought had been killed by a week under the snow! Appreciating the comforts of home after some uncomfortable time away. So grateful for my decades with astrology that have given me such faith in the beneficence and generosity of the cosmos. Grateful for this group! 

Reply
2 Replies
aspire
(@aspire)
Joined: 8 years ago

Eminent Member
Posts: 71

Sudden Uranus astrological lightning bolts of Jupiter joy faith 

Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Joined: 19 years ago

Prominent Member
Posts: 2180

@aspire It's gorgeous out there!!

Reply
Avatar
Posts: 27
(@plutopussycat)
Eminent Member
Joined: 10 years ago

Jupiter Uranus on my MC and opp Moon/Neptune. After many many years of slog and stress, have been feeling steady, strong and smooth. Things still falling apart in places - but I feel (more than ) OK. 🤗

Reply
2 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Joined: 19 years ago

Prominent Member
Posts: 2180
Avatar
(@plutopussycat)
Joined: 10 years ago

Eminent Member
Posts: 27

@elsa 🧡🥰🧡

Reply
Avatar
Posts: 27
(@plutopussycat)
Eminent Member
Joined: 10 years ago

Noting a rare earthquake in New york. May that be that.

Reply
Elsa
Posts: 2180
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member
Joined: 19 years ago

Moving on the site move, April 10th, which is a day after the blog's solar return. This is because it's a holiday for Fiverr guy.

Reply
Page 1 / 2
Scroll to Top