Forum

Mars Conjunct Uranu...

Notifications
Clear all

Mars Conjunct Uranus (& Algol) - July 2024

Sue Ellen
(@sue-ellen)
Estimable Member

This is in my first house in a sensitive degree. This point makes a handle to my cradle aspect pattern. Since there are two conjunctions in my cradle, this hits six of my planets. Only my Sun, Moon, Jupiter, and Uranus are not effected.

The main effect of this Mars Uranus conjunction should be over before a road trip. I will be extra careful in driving. I've already decreased the number of hours driving per day. - Otherwise, I'm staying low.

sophiab
(@sophiab)
Estimable Member

I noticed from being out in the collective for a while that the Moon being in Aries this ruled by Mars in Taurus, is amping up the Mars Uranus conjunction to be.

There was a woman on a bridge I was crossing with her small child with some shopping and a little stick push kid tricycle thing. The woman was screaming into her phone and I could hear another woman on speaker talking back. The child was standing next to her wearing reigns and seemed like this wasn't unusual, the screaming. But it went on and on and was getting increasingly violent and distressing. The bridge is surrounded by apartment buildings on each side and it was amplified. At the time I passed them it was at a level were I thought, 'oh that's weird what's happening here', by the time I got to the other side I was thinking of going back and intervening, but how, what do you say?? She must need support if she's so distressed, but I felt like she also needed bringing back to her senses to see what she was doing to her kid, she was completely full of rage to the point it was scary to me, an adult, what about the little kid?! 

3 Replies
Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Estimable Member

@sophiab It’s so disturbing witnessing these type of scenes. It makes us feel so helpless. Poor kid.

sophiab
(@sophiab)

Estimable Member

@hades-moon It was like a poster for the Pluto in Capricorn generation. I have Pluto square Saturn in my chart in Cardinal (maybe you do too? early 70s), so I can vibe with that, they surely are a resilient bunch.

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Estimable Member

@sophiab I agree, they are resilient.

Yes, I’m born in the early 70’s 🙂. My natal Saturn is in Gemini @ 14 degrees so I don’t have the square. Pluto is such a slow-mover.

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)
Estimable Member

I have a 27 degree Taurus IC. I will certainly be exercising caution. Due to other challenging transits (Pluto & Saturn), I am already living defensively (self-protection). I look forward to a time when I can perhaps feel safe again 😄.

7 Replies
soup
 soup
(@soup)

Reputable Member

@hades-moon  

I am already living defensively (self-protection). I look forward to a time when I can perhaps feel safe again

Same. Self-protection. I have been in enough drama, surgery, accidents, family deaths and illness to last a lifetime. I am guarding myself with my life right now. Who else is going to do it? 

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Estimable Member

@soup Exactly. I must confess I am getting tired of all the drama, but I can’t afford to let my guard down. My partner’s a 0 degree Scorpio and I’ve got a  0 degree Aqua mercury, and 3 degree Aqua sun. Double the trouble. 
I have regular chats with him regarding being extra careful and not to take any risks or bite any bait etc. Because of what we have been going through with Pluto, he has complete faith in astrology and is taking what I say seriously (thank gawd). We are fighting for our survival.

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Reputable Member

@hades-moon me too.

0 degree Scorpio Venus 

4 degree Scorpio Sun & Neptune 

9 degree Taurus moon. 

My Venus has been burned to the ground. Pluto square Venus is not like the conjunction. Think of everything beautiful that you can think of being burned 🔥 💔 love, relationships, money 💰 your looks  health and the well-being of the people you care about. Even death.... and it's long and slow! 

I'm so tired. Worn down. Heartbroken. I look like hammered 💩 I've had every medical test. It's the transit. Very hard. Very long. I'm hanging by a thread but I'll be damned if this beats me!!!!!! 

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Estimable Member

@soup I relate to everything you’ve shared.

Yeah, although it’s tough, this ain’t gonna beat us. We’ve got this 💪🏻!!

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Reputable Member

@hades-moon ❤️👊

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Estimable Member

@soup 🩵May the force be with you!

soup
 soup
(@soup)