Forum

Mars Conjunct Uranu...

Notifications
Clear all

Mars Conjunct Uranus (& Algol) - July 2024

Dora
(@dora)

I find it worthwhile to look deeper into the symbols and myths related to any placement, especially those not as tested out or observed. I don't know whether all noted incidents can be attributed to uranus or algol without looking into what else was happening at the time. Algol is the head of the Medusa, a beautiful priestess violated by Neptune, turned into a monster and after her decapitation gracing Athena's (Pallas) shield, freezing all opponents out of fear. It's located right before the weeping Pleiades cluster, mourners par excellence. Taurus is very much about indulgence but also safety and fear can often feel like losing one's head. Fear can also have one shout 'Off with their heads ' on a whim. Athena, who ends up owning the monster's head is supposed to be the wise warrior, but she herself came to life by splitting her father's head in two. All these can help make more sense of the horrifying thoughts that the monster's face brings forth

placeboo
(@placeboo)
Eminent Member

The moment of conjunction

horoscope relocation chart4  astrocartography v2 15 7 2024 14 04

On Midheaven in US

On Descendant in Italy, Ukraine, Belarus and Russia

On Ascendant over Pacific

(@amazje45)

That chart for the 15th looks like something brewing. My north node is @ 25 deg Aquarius (squaring that mars-Algol-Uranus conjunction) and my natal Pluto is conjunct that transiting moon in Scorpio. The only way to get through is to face it when it gets here. Whatever it may be.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

I have had two electrical issues today, resulting in anger. 😡 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

My brother in law on my husband's side, went to the hospital in pain this morning. He's lactose intolerant and had ice cream the night prior.  Thought that was what was causing the pain but it was was still throbbing in the morning so he went in.

They found a kidney stone... no big deal, except they also found, his other kidney is malformed... messed up. He did not know this.

So if he loses this kidney, which is inflamed... not good.

Prayer's needed.  Thanks.

2 Replies
jana
 jana
(@jana)

Estimable Member

@elsa 

Done.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@jana TY

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

They say his other kidney will not sustain him.

Morphine is not strong enough to control the pain.

3 Replies
CocoPeaches
(@cocopeaches)

Estimable Member

@elsa my friend got some relief from belladonna suppository when morphine wouldn't cut it, I think that was his bladder, maybe kidney could be similar... ugh, I'm very sorry to hear this.

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@elsa 😭 omg. Heartbreaking. I am sorry to see this ...

Sue Ellen
(@sue-ellen)

Estimable Member

@elsa I am so sorry.

Page 4 / 10
Scroll to Top