Forum

Mars In Cancer 2024...

Notifications
Clear all

Mars In Cancer 2024-25 What's Happening?

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

I just mistakenly nuked the Mars in Cancer thread. I'm sorry!  Just blink and it was gone.

I was trying to post about this man:

Rodney

Who started the 50-yard challenge, getting boys / young men to mow 50 lawns for disabled and elderly. MARS in CANCER.

He's having excellent results.

https://twitter.com/iamrodneysmith/status/1834052665656918393

This is masculine nurturing. My husband has Mars in Cancer and he's like this as well.

Again, I am sorry about the thread.  We have no trash here. When it's gone, it's gone permanently. 

Here is a new young man.  I bet this changes him.

https://twitter.com/iamrodneysmith/status/1834001260007358629

Topic Tags
32 Replies
Allie
(@allie120)
Honorable Member

Oh this is great! What a good example of Mars in Cancer. My brother has this natally, in his 6H, close to his DC. Plus he is a Cancer sun. He is closest in location to my mother and takes care of her finances, groceries, drives her to appointments. I mean, of course he would but still, he’s a good example.

Allie
(@allie120)
Honorable Member

Mars is currently at the end of my 10H so I wonder how the shift to my 11 will feel 🤔

sophiab
(@sophiab)
Estimable Member

This may be obvious, but it's worth the reminder..when a planet, in this case Mars is in Cancer the energy you experience is very much effected on a constant, regular basis by the transiting Moon, so the energy will alter roughly every 2.5 days. So you will feel and potentially be compelled to act based on the Moon's current sign. You are more likely to embody that energy. So you may find yourself much more changeable than usual.

People with Moon in Cancer in particular tend to appear to be the sign the Moon is in when that transit is happening. So if the Moon is in Leo,they take on Leo qualities, etc...

This is why people say there is moodiness, but really it's more reflecting changing energy

So tracking the Moon's transiting position becomes more important. And I suspect we will all feel the new moons, full moons and eclipses a little more personally.

Also important to consider your natal Moon because it will also be tied in more closely to this transit, so to consider its energy as a further layer. You will act more in resonance with your Moon sign during the Mars in Cancer transit.

I have Mars in Cancer and Saturn in Cancer natally, 10th house, so these are a few pointers from my Cancer experience. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

Mars in Cancer is in my 6th house. I think this is what spurred my worry about, Scott, yesterday.

I also just talked to him for two hours. More Mars in Mercury's house.

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)
Estimable Member

Transit Mars in cancer is in my 5th. I have been enjoying looking after my niece and nephew so it appears to fit.

Mars is currently square my natal moon-Pluto in the 8th, so I’ll be extra vigilant with my health and safety.

Page 1 / 3
Scroll to Top