(@elsa)
Prominent Member
served

Also, Mars Pluto... fun Jupiter in Gemini twist

2 Replies
Rusalka
(@rusalka)

Trusted Member

@elsa THIS. THIS is the kind of shit I've been squirming and praying for with this Mars-Pluto action.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@katyusha With ya, all the way!

Rusalka
(@rusalka)
Trusted Member

Oh man. It hit on Saturday night. My neighbor is having his Mars return. Meanwhile, I have fixed shit and more shit around 1-3 degrees of other signs. We're in a cold war and if he doesn't think it's war, so help me, I'll make sure it is. He's playing head games and waffling back and forth between seething and love-bombing me, because he wants to fuck and I KEEP SAYING NO. When he showed his hand and gave me the cold shoulder last week, after I told him I was pursuing someone else, I fell so deeply in HATE.

I'm boiling about every single layer of this.
He's 20 years older than me. GAG.
The favors he offered were just tokens that he thought would make sex fall out.
He's got another girl so he's keeping me in his back pocket in case that doesn't work. I'm an entire UNIVERSE, not a fucking backup plan.
He's thirsty one minute, and then rolling it back and saying we're "just friends" when I push back.
He doesn't hear the "N" in NO, let alone understand that it's a full sentence.
HE TOUCHED. MY MOTHERFUCKING CAR.

I'm keeping my poker face for now. I plan to be a broken and progressively more boring record. But if he asks me out one more GODDAMN TIME I might just snap. If laws and cameras didn't exist...

1 Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@katyusha 🤮 🤮 🤮

Gross.

Myrna
Topic starter
(@myrna)
Trusted Member

Tamar’s is still in orb of Pluto in the sky though lessening.  On the other hand Mars is going to trine my natal Pluto today.  My dog was attacked by another dog while we were walking today.  Neither hurt, more like a rolling skirmish and then over.   But still, a Mars/ Pluto thing.   I’m really watching as Mars passes through Taurus as I have 7 fixed planets.

sophiab
(@sophiab)
Estimable Member

Power struggles!

I'm hoping this will abate as Mars moves further out of range of Pluto. Mars in Taurus is grounding, stabilising (which we need with lots of air currently) but at the same time can become entrenched/stubborn.

The combination of Mars-Pluto with the Saturn squares to Gemini personal planets this week has been a bit harsh. Now you can feel the Neptune influence coming in stronger as Venus and Mercury head towards Cancer, entering Monday, and are picking up the square to Neptune as they change over.

Page 3 / 3
Scroll to Top