New Moon in Scorpio: Nov 1, 2024 @ 9 degrees

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member
New moon in Scorpio 2024

What do you make of this new moon? It unnerves me, but for personal reasons.  I also feel I need to my my garlic into the ground, ahead of this.  It legit makes me feel superstitious, which is not usual for me.

The two rulers of Scorpio, opposing like that.

What do you see here?

10 Replies
(@belladonna)
Estimable Member

exactly conjunct my Pluto in the 12th & ASC in Scorpio - unnerving indeed

1 Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@belladonna Messing with Neptune MC in my case.  Scares the shit out of me tbh.  

I will get over this in time to write a proper post, though. One with boundaries on, lol.

Rusalka
(@rusalka)
Estimable Member

The new moon is a mixed bag, I have some squares, I have some trines.

but that kite makes a grand sextile with my grand earth trine, tightly. I’m going to get hit with something. I will be pleasantly surprised if it is good because Neptune (natal and transiting) is involved and Neptune fucks me up. 

sophiab
(@sophiab)
Reputable Member

I noticed the grand trine, Mars, Mercury, Neptune at the very late degrees of the water signs. One thing with that seems to be dreams/dream life being increasingly intense and clearing the Pluto Cap matrix/past through that channel. Communications through dreams. Could lead to words, actions in the world too but I see a lot of unconscious matter releasing.

Also Venus in Sag opposing Jupiter rx, that feels quite bright and freeing. 

(@klara)

Hello, it's 2° away from Scorpio ASC/conjunct South Node in the 1st house. Interesting.

TBB
(@tbb)
Trusted Member

This is right between my 12h 7degree Part of Fortune and 11 Scorpio Saturn, 14 Scorpio Mars opposite 14 Taurus Mercury.  I have a 1 on 1 scheduled with the person 3 up the chain at work. I have a narcissistic boss (sorry I know this description is overused but he really fits the bill) and things have spiraled this year. I have support from 4 up the chain who encouraged me to meet with this guy. Fingers crossed.

Page 1 / 2
Scroll to Top