Forum

Pluto's Last Gasp I...

Notifications
Clear all

Pluto's Last Gasp In Capricorn - 2024

(@sk8samurai)
Eminent Member

My dad is an Aqua sun w/ Scorp rising. That's an interesting combination. If you think about the higher manifestation of these two signs in combination it is very positive.

1 Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@sk8samurai I like the Scorpio / Aquarius combo a lot.  Many derangedly intelligent people have these signs, mashed.

(@drum77771)

Pluto in aquarius. Will mid way through trine my 10th house planets.

A lot of reforms, upheavals in the pluto cap period, the establishment coming to the forefront, bolstered by the micro technology such as various social media, blogs etc with Uranus in Aries.

Pluto in aqua and Uranus in Gemini, should be very interesting.

I guess the media, information, the internet will come to the forefront.

Pluto in aqua, I look forward to. Should be more progressive. I look forward to what it brings. Maybe some fresh air.

LisLioness
(@lislioness)
Trusted Member

I can't say. Jupiter, Uranus and Pluto through Earth signs left me feeling beat up and useless. (2nd and 10th transits) I know I shouldn't feel like that, but it just is. One last taste of this isn't going to be fun but...bring it on...

(@drum77771)

AI maybe the new thing. Could be a breath of fresh air, ideas, info, technology. With Pluto in aqua and Uranus subsequently going into Gemini.

Maybe things will be more digitalised.

Uranus in aqua was a good period. Personally. I remember the internet, technology, digital phones, personal computers came to the fore front in Uranus in aqua period.

(@a2905_gemini)
Eminent Member

Not sure if I can analyze events this "simply" but as I was looking at Pluto back and forth in Capricorn (7th for me) and Aquarius (8th for me), something stroke me 

I clearly did not like Pluto in Capricorn in the 7th (I also had Saturn in the 8th in the past months which might have amplified this)

I recently learnt the word "Plutocrat" and initially thought it was linked to Pluto Smile

I have been resisting a lot to Plutocrats and the related system in the past years, with clear toxic / manipulative/controlling/power and finance oriented systems

Jan 2008 > I arrived in my former company (precisely end of 2007) as Pluto enters Capricorn

March 23 > I decided to quit as Pluto moved to Aquarius to another company

June 23 > As Pluto moves back to Capricorn, my former company finally decided to apply a non competitive clause to block my move to the other company

Jan 24 > as Pluto re-enters Aquarius, I have a new great opportunity that "gives my power back" (as I became a major client of my former company)

March 24 > Pluto shifted to the very end of Aquarius that falls into my 7th again > new power struggles from my former colleagues. My former company tried again to interfere in my new roles and they just promoted clear 'plutocrats' whereas the evidences of their limits (lack of skills, efficiency ...) have been obvious to many.

I have the impression that Pluto distributes power to one group or another as it evolves through  signs and houses. I can also observe how the previous transit has gradually given a lot of power to some, that this power still exist although it has been a little disminished but that as soon as this is reactivated somehow, there are events that shows that their well established controlling power can manifest again ... ?

Of course if I still see this happening and that still affect me, it has probably more to do with me than with them. It seems that I have still a lesson to learn I guess there, an even deeper acceptance mindset and a feeling of strength inside me that should not be affected by this anymore ?

Page 2 / 2
Scroll to Top