May 2, 2024: Pluto retrograde @ 2 degrees Aquarius
October 12, 2024: Pluto direct @ 29 degrees Capricorn
November 19, 2024: Pluto enters Aquarius

What do you expect to see?

12 Replies
Sue Ellen
(@sue-ellen)
Trusted Member

When does Pluto enter Capricorn? Around the first of September?

Pluto will be opposite my natal Cancer moon again. It will be there on my sister’s birthday. It will be an emotional day. 

(@sage6911)
Eminent Member

I think the wheels fall off of the cart this fall. I expect upheaval on the mundane level. Personally, Pluto is trine my 0 degree Libra Venus, 2 degree Libra Jupiter, and 3 degree Libra Asc. BUT is inconjunct my 27 degree Leo in the 11th and 0 degree Pluto in 12th house cusp Virgo, so that's kind of a crap shoot - I expect some positives from those Libra aspects. It would probably be all good if it weren't for transit Uranus in my 8th squaring my Sun.....

1 Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@sage6911 It's possible things blow up, with the Jupiter Uranus conjunction, and by the time Pluto hits Capricorn, we're looking at something beyond "collective depression".

https://elsaelsa.com/astrology/pluto-in-capricorn-collective-depression-a-new-low/

My thought is we see here, what I've seen take place, all around the world all my life.  A society collapses and the people live in dire conditions, under a very few on top.

This may be the most likely scenario, to be followed by digital (Aquarius) control... for our own good, of course.  Saturn in Pisces. ha ha ha.  Taking over compassionately, lol.

(@a2905_gemini)
Eminent Member

What is usually the value or meaning of a slow planet's final transit into a sign?

Is it akin to transits, serving as a final trial or test that demonstrates we have learned from the past and will not repeat the same mistakes, for those who are good learners?

When Pluto was in the last degrees of Capricorn a few months ago, I felt something like "the war was over." I was exhausted but also sensed that something different and better could emerge. This was very tangible for me at that time as I was closing a very long professional chapter.

Honestly, I would not like to see the past and the individuals who embody those old and corrupted patterns of power returning to my life.

But maybe the power I/we will grant them will not be the same?

(@sk8samurai)
Eminent Member

This last gasp of Pluto actually supports a lot of my planerts, but I'm fine with getting out from under heavy earth.

(@sk8samurai)
Eminent Member

I also feel like a lot of ancient knowledge and book learning will counteract the AI. The bot cant teach you how to swim, or ice skate or bake bread. We still need human interaction for that.

Page 1 / 2
Scroll to Top