Clear all

Saturn Transiting Aries: 2025 - 2028

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

Saturn will ingress into Aries in May, 2025.  I figure we should start talking about!

What are you expecting from this transit, or what do you hope to see on the world stage?  What do you expect to experience, personally?

7 Replies
Plutolover
(@plutolover)
Estimable Member

I'm very conscious of Neptune being in Aries at the same time, and this leads me to think there will be an expectation that humanity needs to merge into one type of person, a homogenised blueprint so nobody feels left out. But of course, those that do already think for themselves will find it a very lonely place. I'm over-simplifying there, and I'm really tired so hope it makes sense, lol!

In my life, I would hope that Saturn entering my 4th house would offer a sense of stability to my living situation, but, then again, Neptune!

1 Reply
(@warped)

Estimable Member

@plutolover 

Sounds like a recipe -- "Inclusive Homogeneity garnished with a Reduction of Humanity" -- they've been whipping up for some time now!

Don
(@don)
Eminent Member

There is a long term thrust to heal Mars.

Saturn in Aries is one facet of that movement.  Chiron in Aries is another facet, and then the retrograde of Mars thru Cancer involves several oppositions to Pluto which will also push us into Mars.

Right now there is an opposition between the Moon Nodes ( Aries/Libra) and the Mean Black Moon axis ( Libra/ Aries) while Mars is square Neptune. Peak opportunity to release dirty Mars and invite in wholesome creative Mars.

Bar in the Sky
(@bar-in-the-sky)
Eminent Member

Feels like the finale of tests from Saturn. Have I learned to be the stable rock in this rapid river of shit? 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member
Rusalka
(@rusalka)
Trusted Member

My Saturn return! I'm sure I'll have to pay some stupid tax for my last 27-29 years of poor choices, but I also know it's going to congeal the work I did put in, plus I just like Saturn and Aries. 

Page 1 / 2
Scroll to Top