Honorable Member

soup
 soup
(@soup)
Honorable Member

elisa
(@elisa)
Estimable Member

i'll never forget one of my best friend's back in middle school, when we listened to old songs, and she is a Scorpio Sun/stellium scorpio with Libra moon, and she was so in love with the singer who is a Libra sun/Pisces moon xD that's so astrology. i never cared for him but i liked music and many talented in the past too.

2 Replies
Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elisa omg this takes me back to early high school in the summer. We would crank it up because my friend’s mom would be working. We would be all, “It’s so wicked!” We were literally two goody-two shoes girls who learned to be bad on the sly, incognito. She’s a Scorpio. I’m the Aquarius. 
omg, so much fun.

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

*wicked being a term that’s very Boston. As in, “the wicked hill” that we rode our bikes down. Or “It’s wicked cool!”

We were upstate NY (central NY) but I think they had a relative from near Boston who used that word. And now that I’ve lived in New England for over 20 years I can attest that it is a word and an appropriate one at at that.

Allie
Topic starter
(@allie120)
Honorable Member

Not new but I freaking love this. It’s on a couple of my playlists, powerlifting and otherwise. 

(@sirena-oceana)
Trusted Member

Page 10 / 13
Scroll to Top