Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Jukebox 2023

soup
 soup
(@soup)
Honorable Member

So Cancer Pisces Scorpio.... So Venus. You got a partner with these prominent in their birth chart you can bet sometimes... this is rolling around in their heads. 

Currently: Transiting Pluto Sqaure Venus. 😳 Thanking God and astrology that I understand this energy well... 

Allie
Topic starter
(@allie120)
Honorable Member

omg 

1 Reply
Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

He’s been a part of my repertoire for a bunch of years…my acoustic, my bare self, my you don’t understand me…but I haven’t listened ina while so wow

Allie
Topic starter
(@allie120)
Honorable Member

I’m tripping because somehow I have this song on my phone and it’s like I’ve been transported back to the late 80’s and my Scorpio boyfriend at the time.

I also have Neptune in 3H and there have been times throughout my life that I’ve known things without know how, where or why I know them. When I was younger, I thought everyone was like that. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anywy, enjoy the retro-retro late 80’s vibe.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

I love this.

5 Replies
CocoPeaches
(@cocopeaches)

Estimable Member

@elsa I looooove this song. Listen to it at the gym all the time. The beat is sampled from the Tom Tom Club's "Genius of Love" which is another banger!

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@elsa Wait! What?!!! This is my favorite of all time .... LOVE. I crank this thing up when I am low and need a boost. This song has pulled me back up so many times and also helped me clean my house on many occasions! I love this, Elsa!!!!! 😊

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@soup it's high scorpionic. 🦂

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@elsa Thank you for posting this. You made my whole day!!!!!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@soup I'm glad. I've watched his many time. The director knew what he/she was doing, that's for sure.

CocoPeaches
(@cocopeaches)
Estimable Member

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

I think, The Soldier & P, posts are mostly gone, along with the post that explains all the songs but this is one of the main, main, main ones.

One thing about marrying young, or being with someone you were were with when you were young, is you get to have these old feelings, because the chemistry... it's still there!

3 Replies
soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@elsa !!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this side of you. So deep and human and reminds me of FUN and joy and memories. The inside of you. That 8th can go there. I just love it!!!! And the song! I am dancing around my kitchen making steaks 😊

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@soup Thank you! Can you imagine this... my husband and I, at 19 and 17, he weighs about 155 pounds; we decide it's a good idea to march are asses into the local biker bar, wearing our matching "flight jackets" from the missile... both of us stand at the door, with our hands on our hips and announce, in unison, "Anyone who is anyone, drives a Kawaski!"

This being the Kawasaki in question:

And then we just stood there, ready for anything, lol. Look on our faces like, "Well?  We just did this. What are you going to do?"

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@elsa Those memories!!! God.... all of us running wild with the wind in our hair. Yes. I absolutely can imagine it!!

Page 12 / 13
Scroll to Top