Forum

Random Thoughts & C...

Notifications
Clear all

Random Thoughts & Conversation - Part 2

nona
(@nona)
Trusted Member

The censorship/propaganda is sooooo INYOURFACE. 

I guess common sense got cancelled.

I'm looking for some redeeming qualities still from this age. 

Probably my progressed sun conjunct Neptune and the moon Opposite Sun Wheeeeeeee.

Pluto opposite natal moon 

squaring my zero cap mars. I cant tease apart the astrology. too many crazy transits, but 

I had a vision on the eclipse. It was beautiful. Jumping through the hoop of fire into my new world. A breakthrough. Burned something up Love Kiss  

And another thing became clear...... I need a vacation. LOL

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

More stories in class.

Man, who is a big deal in the town, went missing.  They have him on his ring camera, walking away from his house, wearing his trademark boots.  Left his phone and a safe full of cash. Does not do banks?  He's absolutely, beloved.  Close to his two sons, who he spent time with, daily.

Town came out and locked arms - two hundred people - to cover every inch of the area.  He was a fine the day before...was a pall bearer at someone's funeral.

It's been 4 months... some think he was raptured out. some think aliens. No one knows. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

Now it's ex-cokeheads on my feed. No clue why I'm being served this content. I don't think any of it is real. I'll soon leave, or die of boredom.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

Reading about the missing man. Seriously, no one has a clue.

I did run across his birthday. Virgo sun conjunct Mercury. Venus conjunct Pluto, also in Virgo.

Possible Pisces moon, but I'm guessing Aries, based on what I heard. He was a leader... really, this is a man, beloved the way, Ben is.

This happened several months ago. They have private investigators on it and had a town meeting... on his birthday this month, to discuss things with the investigators working on this.  They say they will never quit looking for him.  It's also mentioned, he did not kill himself. The whole town was looking for buzzards, yanno.

His phone was left on the charger.  He's extremely prominent and active in the community.  I actually met this guy when I first moved here. He was 1/2 owner of the real estate agency that handled the purchase of our house. I met him, but worked with his partner, who was also excellent.

What a story.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

Screening my husband for this: Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm

Hopefully, nothing.

2 Replies
Rusalka
(@rusalka)

Trusted Member

@elsa Hopefully nothing, but even if it's something, if they're catching it NOW he can still be ok. Catching it when it hasn't broken open = good.

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Estimable Member

@elsa Fingers crossed for him. I echo what Rusalka has said. My FIL had one and they successfully treated it.

Page 122 / 122
Scroll to Top