(@allie120)
Honorable Member

Well, October is already on overload.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

I missed exercise class because I had a conflict, but apparently some of the ladies volunteer to feed homeless people.  They are mad, because the larger city near here, busses their homeless out and drops them at exits along the highway, same as city people drop their dogs in the country.

It's no way to live.

3 Replies
Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa That’s awful! Do they drop them off to panhandle?

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@allie120 they are taking them far enough, it would be hard to get back.

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa omg wtf.

(@gogol)
Trusted Member

I just saw a rainbow! Neat Smile

5 Replies
(@gogol)

Trusted Member

I also had a nice evening Smile no clue where I'll land tomorrow, or day after or the week after & yes I remember the chaotic (astro) weather. It was nice to have my faith affirmed in some relationships regardless of the opposite happening in previous ones.

(@gogol)

Trusted Member

Thank God for mercies, big and small.

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Reputable Member

@gogol Yes! 🙏🏻. Seeing a rainbow, then having a lovely evening is magic 🌟.

(@gogol)

Trusted Member

@hades-moon thanks! You have a nice one too Smile

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Reputable Member

@gogol Thank you! 😊

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

Regular client, generally optimistic, good family, retired doctor, good marriage, calls today and says she thinks we will all be dead in six months...

"Wait, what?"

This is what all this crap is doing to people.  

9 Replies
Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa That’s sad. That person must be crushed and demoralized. I’m so sorry.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@allie120 no, just slipped on a banana peel, needing help to get back in her boat!

A lot of people who are suffering, terribly, could be easily helped if they'd just reach out.

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa I don’t like that they stumbled but we all do and I’m glad you were able to help.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@allie120 stumbled on a psy-op, into despair. I was surprised because she knows better.

She's knows as much as I do, but people fill their days watching videos that undo them, made by people who pretend to be on their side. 

It was humbling for me, because if it can happen to her, it can happen to me.

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa Oh wow. Now I’m intrigued but it’s a reminder to stay grounded, have grounded people nearby. It’s also a bit spooky 😒.

I was thinking as I was listening to something about AI: are we losing the ability to be able to think on our own? And not just AI, but weeding through all the information that is hidden, funneled towards sources that only source each other, circular sources. It’s as if the walls are closing in.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

Posted by: @allie120

are we losing the ability to be able to think on our own?

This skill is long gone for the majority. We look to the people who are provided for us to look at.  I would estimate, possibly a whopping 5% of people who are not in on it, see what they are looking at. 

Here is another Plato's Cave pic... can those people think on their own?

Plato cave

The sophistication is we all have our particular wall to stare at, and stare, we do.

I'm sorry but people are spellbound by one fake story after another. You tell them they are fake - they want you gone.

I finally realized I had to climb out alone. 

I also realized this was the same as when I was a kid. I wanted my sister to leave home with me, but ultimately, I had to go alone.

Making this tie, is what kicked me out of the cave. I'm as welcome in the cave as I was in my family - not very!

I mean, come on. I have sat here for YEARS telling everyone, they're in the clutches of psychopaths.  Hated and ostracized for my effort. I better get gone!

For the record, my sister left, eventually.  This suggests to me, I'll see others escape, but after my years-long effort, I'm not holding my breath.

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa The Plato’s Cave story has me thinking and thinking sonce the day you posted it. That and “consent”. I can’t tell you how much of an impact those have made. At this time, the only certain thing I know is that those two concepts have put a bug in my brain (that’s a good thing, even if I screwed up the saying). Meaning, I’m still fumbling but it’s there. 

I’m ashamed to say I either forgot or didn’t learn about Plato’s Cave. But I’m beyond too much embarrassment anymore.

I guess people will come tonit when and if they can. I’m a believer that God/the universe keeps bopping us on the head until we wake up, with people and incidents and situations being the messenger. Anyway, that’s what I’ve gotten out of it. 

Thank you.

sophiab
(@sophiab)

Reputable Member

@elsa That's an interesting image because it suggests that the mind is structured predominantly by the death instinct... Note it's death operating the projector. And the remedy is shown as moving towards the Sun, the solar /life instinct which connects with the heart (Leo).

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@sophiab I like that interpretation.  Thank you!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

I did a doubletake, yesterday, when I thought I saw my neighbor who just died.  It was a woman who looked and awful lot like her. I realized how much I miss her being around.  

I also thought, if I quit gardening... no garden next door, either. It'd be like none of it ever happened.

People pass and it becomes impossible to explain their essence and the ways they impacted your life.  How could you explain it, when you don't understand it yourself?

10 Replies
Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa Yes. I think about that a lot. I think about the people who lived and planted, created and planned and when they go and when the people who remembered them are gone, that’s it. 

But to your point, it has happened often where I see someone who looks so much like my dad or someone I knew and it makes me wonder… I’ve had many things like this happen about my father. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@allie120 Venus in Scorpio is crossing my natal Neptune. It's been powerful, this time around; perhaps because my entire chart is intensely affected right now.  But this was one of the things that made me shiver a bit.

I did not realize I would miss her as much as I did. Her nutty character, I mean.  That, and our last visit, she was on her deathbed, placed in front of the living room window, so she could look out.  It was a memorable scene and exchange, a bit different than I could have ever imagined.

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa That is burned in your being, your soul. I think a person lives on, in a different way, through this. And then you share it and it goes out to others. That transit is so very personal to you. It’s illuminating her presence.

(That transit Venus is interesting to note and it’s about 7° from my Neptune)

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@allie120 I saw that gal and she passed through me like a ghost. There's more.

As I was leaving, I saw her son.  Granted, he works there and I run into him, frequently. But he was in a position, not usual for him and when I first caught a glimpse of him, I did not recognize him.  In fact, he looked at least thirty pounds heavier (he is thin) so I had this experience in reverse.  Did not see him, when he was there... and they are related to it was just Debbie doing tricks, maybe.  This is in line with her spirit.

I intend to tell her son, when I see him. Just in case, he's having similar experiences.

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa oh wow. This is so powerful. Thank you for sharing.

I believe there is still a connection with people because of my own stories and stories like yours.

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Reputable Member

@elsa So fascinating!

sophiab
(@sophiab)

Reputable Member

@elsa People in spirit will do things like that to communicate with you. It's a way to get your attention.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@sophiab this is the impression, I got.  It also fits her personality. 

The feeling here was Mercurial and sunny Leo. Like a trickster child.

I felt delighted by this.  She is welcome to pop in!

sophiab
(@sophiab)

Reputable Member

@elsa you can chat with her, she will hear you. She's keeping an eye on people.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@sophiab this is also, her personality!

Bar in the Sky
(@bar-in-the-sky)
Trusted Member

That picture reminds me of the movie “Flowers in the attic” 

1 Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@bar-in-the-sky I see a dark figure projecting an image, and the audience, spellbound.  What's on the side of the cave, is "life".

It's not the greatest depiction of this, because the "pill" image is so focal.  The person who created the image - that would be their bias, or interest.

What I know to be true is this: the dark figure throws images up, which capture the attention of the people. The images seem real. They're powerful enough, the people are spellbound by them, but they are not even remotely what they seem.

It's like a picture of a dog, is not a dog, period. It doesn't matter how hard you believe it's a dog. It is not, in fact, a dog.  

Page 134 / 144
Scroll to Top