Notifications
Clear all

Random Thoughts & Conversation - Part 2

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

"Not a single person in my masters class I’m grading for got below a 100 on the latest homework assignment. Literally never happened before. AI is gonna cook us."

I suspect they were saying similar, 100 years ago. If so, this should say, "cook us, further".

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

The exercise lady with the spaghetti strings reported today, she married @ 17 years old and prefers processed meat to farm fresh.

We also learned the town word was invented in 1969, by some hs football players aka "the cool kids". This town is the only town I have ever heard of, that has a word they use, never heard anywhere else.  It's just four letters long - it's easy to pronounce, but it does not exist anywhere in the world, in any language, outside of this town.

Nobody will really explain it to you, because it has different meaning, depending on who says it, how, and when.   But variety way beyond, "bless your heart", which is a lot of letters in comparison. 

I strongly suspect it will be their word, 100 years from now. I mean, it is cool.  And you can name your business with this word, or whatever else you want, though I don't think anyone would use it outside town and spoil the energy.  I mean, you can move here and leave, but if you take our word, might have some trouble, lol.

2 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

Oh yeah!  Spaghetti lady is 78!  Does not look it and she got great dancing game in this class.  My husband and I have both fallen in love with these gals,

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa That’s great!

Allie
(@allie120)
Honorable Member

Seems like the air is a bit jumpy or aggravated today. I’m having a productive day and I’m in a regular mood, just good, not ecstatic not sad. But there seems to be a weight on people’s minds and I can understand, given everything happening. Anyway, I offer a virtual hug and hope everyone has something good happen to them.

7 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@allie120 Thank you!  It's the Mars square!

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa You’re welcome! I realize I need to remind my own self, too.

sophiab
(@sophiab)

Reputable Member

@allie120 That's a very nice gesture. Thank you, I needed it today Smile

Yes, it's very jumpy, collective nervous system is tense, and heavy feeling like a stone or boulder on top, Pluto in Cap!! And as Elsa says, Mars thrown in for good measure. I guess now Mars is going beyond 15 degrees the opposition will also start to be observed.

Pluto in Cap is like going backwards and I have no stomach for it anymore. I was reminded today that DISCIPLINE is key to surviving it. I have become less disciplined since late January (Aqua ingress) to match the new energy, but I realised I won't manage this last bit unless I bring the hardcore discipline back.. Like military style discipline really (Saturn, Pluto). Thought I would share that as I think it's a key approach to the gnarly energy. 

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@sophiab Wishing you all the good energy you need! And the focus on discipline too 💪 You got this!

sophiab
(@sophiab)

Reputable Member

@allie120 Thank you!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@sophiab that Mars is a beeotch!

sophiab
(@sophiab)

Reputable Member

@elsa I had my Mars return this week, 15 degrees Cancer, which I think helped. I noticed my legs felt stronger when walking.

Allie
(@allie120)
Honorable Member

Does this ever happen to anyone? 

I was listening to a yoga nidra meditation last week to sleep. Sometimes you wake up to find you’ve dozed off (the point is to sleep but 🤷🏻‍♀️ relaxing is ok). I had dozed off and was dreaming or thinking or in that middle of sleep and wake, when I suddenly thought of the kids’ only living grandfather and I thought he was dying.

Now, I know he is not doing well and he lives in a nursing home but was in the hospital recently. The kids were taking turns visiting as was their mom. He did not die and I don’t know how he is (bad story from anyone aunt who is super controlling about who gets in to see him. Awful situation.) Anyway, that sudden thought woke me up fast and I felt really bad/sad. 

It’s just interesting because things like that have happened before and no one has died but it must be something. Or maybe just something organic in the brain/dream feature.

4 Replies
sophiab
(@sophiab)

Reputable Member

@allie120 prediction?

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@sophiab I’m never accurate with that type of prediction. Dreams aren’t my way. But I think it may be energies tapping me. Or his energy is out there. I really have only met him a few times in person but the kids’ family is very close.

sophiab
(@sophiab)

Reputable Member

@allie120 Aquarians are "networked in" psychically to shared energetic fields, especially those you create with friends, family, etc, although also can be collective and multidimensional if you choose to explore that! So it may be coming through your connection to your children and grandchildren, your antennae is picking up radio waves! With Aquarius there tends to be sudden downloads of info so it can feel disconnected or lacking context, but if you think about the 11th house, we are all connected and Aquarians have special tuning.

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@sophiab That’s a good reminder. Thank you. I have Uranus and Pluto conjunct my moon, Neptune sextile 🙂

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

My husband told his sister that she was just like cement. "All mixed up and set!"

She got mad, but her twin laughed.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

My husband said his new PT doc and staff are all into qanon. He is not, so they are now arguing about it, but in a funny, happy way, not a "cancel you" way.

Page 135 / 144
Scroll to Top