Notifications
Clear all

Random Thoughts & Conversation - Part 2

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

It's Friday. Unless the nurse calls, late this afternoon, we will be waiting for my husband's test results over the weekend. He's got another serious test next week.

They are trying to find the problem(s).

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

My neighbor's cat died.  That's both parents and his cat. He says, three souls gone and three souls left. He has two dogs...

Anniversary of his father's death approaches. I told him to call over, anytime. I'll come hang with him and start a new tradition.

12 Replies
Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa Wow. And that’s a great and warm welcome for him.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@allie120 Well, we talked about an hour and a half. He's doing well. Gathering money to pay things off... plans to have his friend move in, who I assume is his boyfriend.  He shared stories about the aftermath.  He's a truly great guy... said he was getting the pink tombstone his mother wants, though it's pricey. "It's the last thing I'll ever buy my parents."

On the back of the joint tombstone, it is going to say,  "Blessed with their son _____"

This is so he can have a laugh every time he sees it. The funeral lady encouraged him to do, it went me said it as a joke. He's a Sadge.

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa I’m so happy you had a good visit. He sounds like a great guy. And how poignant…the last thing he will buy his parents. Yes. And now for him to have a significant person in his life to be there. I’m glad you all are there for each other.

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Reputable Member

@elsa Ohhh..that’s sad re: 3 souls gone.

That’s a beautiful gesture for you to start a new tradition 🩵.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@hades-moon thank you. I really like his guy. He was the first friend I made here... as my husband was driving a truck?

If he were to move, it would lower our quality of life in ways I hate to contemplate. He's kept our cars in great shape for ten years now, and out mowers going.  He's got the tractor and takes care of our entire property.  We pay him, but point is, we would have a hard time getting anyone willing to come out here and work, so it's been mutually beneficial.

He's juggling bills right now so I paid off his credit card - he was paying 26% interest! He can pay it back with the work he does around here.  No loss for me (it was not a huge amount, he's just been paying for the funeral). One less thing for him to worry about.

He has to refinance the house, but it's only for 1/3 or it's worth, so it should be ok.

I gave his some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies... my "mom" contribution. But he's got a lot of moms at his job, he was telling me.  The keep hugging him and rubbing his hair... while he's trying to keep it together.

Sadge with a Pisces moon & Mars in Gemini.  Mercury and Neptune are also in Sadge, so he was hit hard with this Mutable stuff.

He has Venus in Scorpio... conjunct Uranus. Jupiter in Aries.  He's super likeable. I mean, if you don't like this guy, you've got an issue!

He also said the funeral home demanded 11K, for the funeral... it was Saturday, can't get to the bank.

"And plan b is...." he said.

"You have to talk to, Mike."

"Let's get, Mike, over here, then."

This is taken care of. Donations covered half. Friend loaned him the other half @ 4% interest. This is another reason I paid the credit card for him.  

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Reputable Member

@elsa What a fantastic relationship you guys have with him!. Sounds like great team work & trust. He does sound very likeable. This is an ideal neighbour relationship 👍.

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@allie120 @hades-moon

Thanks, Hades and Allie Ali!

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa 😊

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Reputable Member

@elsa You’re welcome 🤗

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa Beautiful. Just beautiful and such grace all around.

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Reputable Member

@allie120 Yes, it’s Lovely 🥰

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

He also said his aunts are struggling. One of them; his mother was her main running buddy. They went everywhere, all the time.

She tried to go places with another sister, but this sister bitches about her driving.  "Turn left. Turn right. Yer goin' too fast..."

They have already given up. "I'll go by myself!"

Allie
(@allie120)
Honorable Member

Oh…I see. It’s going to be one of those days.

Got it.

(Nothing to see here, just some self-talk 😅)

1 Reply
sophiab
(@sophiab)

Reputable Member

@allie120 Yup 😬

elisa
(@elisa)
Estimable Member

i work part time, so some weeks i'm working alot and some weeks i dont work. But in my aquaintances, i met some scorpios/8th and scorpio stelliums, and they complained to me, they had to cut off alot of women and few men because they were treating them like a "pack mule"; they did everything for them, and they kept taking alot of their energy and they worked like a dog basically. I guess now, the energy is gone...from those people's lives. It reminds me alot of my husband who is always doing everything for everyone, before.Now he is more guarded, but still can't help who he is, but still keeps his boundaries. I wondered if those women really wanted to be with those men, but if they did, it's not gonna happen anymore, because they left for good. >_<  another acquaintance who is young and just finished his college said, he'd do it for those women if asked, but he doesn't get asked alot. weirdly the women and few men always asked the other types i mentioned. it really is the energy... hmm.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

Holiday guide is done and formatted. Satori will check the final product before we go live.

I have the product page done; she will look that over as well.

I still have to write a blog post... and a newsletter.  Putting these guides together takes more time and effort than you'd think, but hopefully worth it!

I think it's going to be a very buy season so I'm trying to get this stuff done, early, as in now.

Page 137 / 143
Scroll to Top