Forum

Random Thoughts & C...

Notifications
Clear all

Random Thoughts & Conversation - Part 2

Libra Noir
(@libra-noir)
Estimable Member

I mentioned to you all about my fingertips being burned by a gel polish light. Well, Im thinking it’s not that as I haven’t been using it and Im still having issues. I did some googling last night and I think I have psoriasis. The symptoms of psoriasis on the nails fit me exactly including something called pustular psoriasis. I also have arthritis in one finger. I thought maybe I had a fungus but I don’t think it is now. I realize that psoriasis is an autoimmune disease. 

1 Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@libra-noir I missed your original post on this, but I feel for you. So many of us show up at the doctor with unknown/unsolvable problems. I hope you can nail this down and resolve it.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member
happy for you

This little dude is going to famous for a lonnnnng time.

3 Replies
(@warped)

Reputable Member

@elsa 

He's SO adorable!  No idea who he is, but this made me think of Coolio and LV.  I'd never heard "Gangsta's Paradise" until Coolio died two years ago, but now the melody runs through my head nearly every day. 

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa hahaha cute!

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Reputable Member

@elsa Cute!!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

@nona you are missed. I hope you're doing okay with your mom. You're on my mind, daily.

2 Replies
 nona
(@nona)

Trusted Member

@elsa Hi. Thanks for asking. I am doing great!   This eclipse mirrors 2016?  Sudden unexpected change. Left Canada to US.

I have felt quite stuck for a few years but this is shifting. Healing breakthroughs. Old shit becomes clear and dissolves. 

So far moms chemo journey has been mostly uneventful. No serious suffering symptoms we are all fearing. So that's cool!! She had guests last week! 

it has finally cooled off just in time to harvest. I cannot seem to get out of the kitchen on my days off. Canning and drying. 

Major space clearing and  fung shui preceded the big shifts. It feels wonderful 

I bought this house 4 years ago. Yesterday I finally installed drapery rods and saffron gold felt/flannel drapes. Ceiling to floor. They so lovely. Warms it up. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@nona so glad to hear this great report. I'm glad your mother is having an easier time than she anticipated!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

In case there is anyone waiting for this...it's live now.

https://elsaelsa.com/product/use-astrology-to-navigate-the-holidays-2024-25/

It comes with a coupon for 10% off anything bought through the cart.  This includes consultations!

Thanks!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

Someone told me the Venus Saturn workshop hits different, six years later. I was thinking, I bet!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Noble Member

Friend's husband has to have open heart surgery.  Stents have become commonplace. Maybe it's me, but I don't hear about this that often anymore.

This is one of the more hardcore surgeries... and I say his as someone who has had their bones sawed through and their spine operated on. I am so sorry this couple has to go through this.

6 Replies
Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa Praying it goes well and he heals wholly.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@allie120 yes!!  Thank you! They have to travel for the surgery.  They will have to rent a house for two months, so he can recuperate.

It's stunning what people are going through.  I have quit complaining, entirely, and may in fact, never complain again.

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa Oh wow. That’s eye opening. What  a challenge but people do what they have to. You’re right about the complaining. It’s a reminder.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@allie120 and that is her house, with the fire threatening.  I mean, F!

And she is not well herself!

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa OMG

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

That’s triaging life there. I hope the fire is contained before it reaches there.

Page 138 / 143
Scroll to Top