Forum

Aries Eclipse: Apri...

Notifications
Clear all

Aries Eclipse: April 8, 2024

placeboo
(@placeboo)
Eminent Member

I am cautious. This eclipse is conjunct Chiron exact and the ruler is conjunct Saturn in Pisces which may indicate the results might be stifled. Or irreversible.

1 Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@placeboo Welcome!

placeboo
(@placeboo)
Eminent Member

The lead-up to that eclipse is powerful. Stelliums in Aquarius/Pisces starting in February, followed by Mercury Rx and stelliums in Pisces/Aries around the eclipse day. And then followed by Jupiter-Uranus conjunction a couple of days later, Taurus stellium in May, Jupiter switching signs and another stellium in Gemini in June.

To me it looks like a domino effect or a mega wave that affects life areas one by one. First half of 2024 looks like a banger.

TBB
(@tbb)
Eminent Member

This Mars Saturn is exactly conjunct my IC and trine my Moon/Mercury in Taurus and Mars/Saturn in Scorpio. Jupiter/Uranus is a couple of degrees past my Moon. Not exactly sure what to expect here. I am planning a trip to the beach with about 8 friends for the weekend prior though. We haven't all been together in about 5 years.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member
eclipse in Aries mars conjunct Saturn

One month away.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

So we have people, astrologers and otherwise, warning of danger with this... and closing schools. 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/us-news/total-solar-eclipse-2024-us-announces-school-closures-in-these-states-over-safety-concerns-101710771117242.html

Specifically trouble with electricity. I don't think this is normal or usual. What do you think?

3 Replies
soup
 soup
(@soup)

Reputable Member

@elsa I was in the path of totality last time. Nothing happened. It was strange, it got dark, the cicadas did their thing. It passed. Nothing happened. 

There may be places that worry crowds will come. I think it will be a big nothing burger like the last time. The news. So much drama predicted. Nothing ever happens. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@soup So was I. I am writing about this right now.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member
(@draco)

This eclipse is exacting my natal North Node return (yes, I'm 37) so I am anticipating something fairly fateful. With it being conjunct Chiron, I am hoping that's a good omen. Though I am somewhat paranoid as the last few eclipses gutted me emotionally, but thankfully not financially. Solar eclipses have historically been for the best. Mercury going retrograde will be an interesting factor.

Page 2 / 2
Scroll to Top