Forum

August 2024 Astro W...

Notifications
Clear all

August 2024 Astro Weather - Discuss!

sona
(@sona)

What do you expect after Mercury and Pluto go direct? I can see some people are picking up God’s saying that goes with their need. 

1 Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@sona I don't understand the God statement.

When Pluto goes direct, it's the Fixed sign's turn to deal.  Outside of that, search the blog. I've written quite a bit.

Mercury direct... heads into Virgo, it's home sign. That's good!

soup
 soup
(@soup)
Honorable Member
sophiab
(@sophiab)
Estimable Member

Pressure cooker is very much ON today with the full moon square Uranus. I'm a fixed sign (Taurus), I'm really looking forward to less fixed energy...i.e, end of Leo season. Sometimes with the pressure of fixed transits this year, it feels hard to breathe. I'm guessing it's having both Uranus and Pluto in fixed energy.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

My lungs feel flighty, but otherwise, I'm good.

Allie
(@allie120)
Honorable Member

Today I felt like getting the work going but spike strips were always thrown in my path 😡. Everything I did took extra extra because there was a mess or things didn’t work and it was annoying.

But that was all in my little world and not at all bad. My neighbors’ house has two cement trucks in and out and a truck with a ginormous jointed tube to move precisely where the new foundation will be poured. It’s bigger than the biggest trees. They have piles of dirt on their lawn. Their house in raised on blocks. The neighbor across the street is going to have theirs done. And the neighbor two houses up. We’re fine. 

So I ranted in my head, got things done, got other things done, and more things…and now, here I am sitting in my cabin for a few minutes. And on to make dinner.

Rant rant deal with it. Breathe.

(this is me talking to myself)

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

I went to the doctor on the wrong day. Appointment is a week away. It was super inconvenient.

My husband broke his (new) glasses and various other sundries. 

I plan to relax, tonight.

Page 4 / 6
Scroll to Top