Estimable Member

bump

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

I'm having a good result from this conjuction. I think it's saving me, actually. I feel upbeat.

sophiab
(@sophiab)
Estimable Member

Something I'm experiencing with this is a change (Uranus) of beliefs (Jupiter) about self worth or self value (Taurus, 2nd house). These beliefs have been really deeply hidden, unconscious, but shaping my life (these are deeper than awareness of not liking yourself.. really entrenched models of beliefs), and currently they are revealing themselves. It kind of leads to moments of feeling like i have two versions of myself at the same time, the one shaped by the beliefs, and the one that is untainted, and then the observer or moderator helping to make a choice. I'm finding there is grief in letting go of the personality shapes by the beliefs even though they are negative, and have negative outcomes, because they are... secure. This is my personal experience but I think it's relevant collectively too as I channel a lot of collective patterns to help dissolve and release them. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

One of my clients got a job offer - like her dream job, she's had associations with this type work since she was a teenager.  She's in her 50's,.

She will have to move - O Gemini sun. It's time!

2 Replies
(@belladonna)

Estimable Member

@elsa amazing congrats to her

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@belladonna yes!  It's VERY specific.  This is so funny. She's a nurse with moon Pluto in Virgo. Also, sun Saturn. Cancer/Capricorn.

As a benefit, she will get to shop for food in a commissary. She's frugal, so HOORAY!

But she used to volunteer when she was a girl... in this type environment.  It's stupid, perfect.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

And I am going to hire Fiverr guy to babysit the server here. NO MORE WORRIES!

Sue Ellen
(@sue-ellen)
Trusted Member

My cousin, an RN, starts a new job on the 19th.  It's closer to home and less stress than her current job at the medical center. She said she didn't know how much she actually wanted the job until she was in the interview.  She also has Pluto in Virgo.

Page 4 / 5
Scroll to Top