@aspire thank you.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

This is a tweet, on topic:

"pulling weeds in my garden and lighting struck right over my head Loudest bang brightest light Simultaneously. I was looking up right at it. Nobody hurt. Just stunned. Fifth time I’ve been right by a strike. Just before there was a pleasant cold breeze felt so good. BAM!" 💥

sophiab
(@sophiab)
Reputable Member

This is definitely playing out through my natal Mars as @Don mentioned, with the Aries transits in the mix. Yesterday my nervous system was really strained and horribly uncomfortable all day until about 8/9pm UK when it eased a bit. I noticed it was around then that the Leo Moon had passed its square to transit Mars in Taurus. I have natal Mars in Cancer 10th house. I'm experiencing a release of historical body memories, very old, early, could be described as early agonies. It's truly horrible what babies can go through. I'm saddened by being made increasingly aware first hand of my experience. I do have Saturn in Cancer though, should explain, also in 10th. And my mum has Saturn in Cancer conjunct mine, hers is 4th house so...history. Is there a category in astrology for Saturn return babies? The mark of Cain lol.

So please look at your natal Mars, something is being transformed here, wounding and integration, because I am just about holding these experiences, focussing on the part of me that now can. A bit rocky and touch and go, but getting there. Wishing everyone a positive experience with this part of the collective journey.

(@sk8samurai)
Eminent Member

This is hitting soooo much of my chart.
Yesterday I went to the bank. In front of the bank an old truck being put on a flatbed to be towed.
Next door is a D&D. My stomach hurt so I went in to use the bathroom. On the way out a little girl is crying at the counter and her grandfather leads her outside. After I use the bathroom I get outside and see the child sitting on the side of the building next to grandpa and the tow guy. I work w/ kids & special needs so I said, "Are you ok? You having a bad day?" Little girl has no shirt on. She said, "I was crying..." Grandpa said she just got hot coffee spilled on her. The lid fell off the cup.. On her belly she had a 2nd degree burns. Right as I said, "We need ice!" a D&D employee came out to see if the kid was ok. I ran to the liquor store next door for a bag of ice. They were calling 911 when I got back to them w/ the ice.
Grandpa was in shock, "I can't believe this is happening..."

Keep your wits about you folks. It may not be your disaster but you are in the vicinity and can be of assistance. Don't walk by. Step in to help. This is not a drill, not an episode of a show on TV. This is REAL.

Mars/Uranus conjunction is opposing my Venus/Jupiter/Neptune conjunction in the 6th house.

Libra Noir
(@libra-noir)
Estimable Member

This is opposite my natal Mars/Uranus conjunction. I have been doing my own artificial nails with uv gel nail glue for a few months now with no issues until the last two times. The first time it happened the tip of my thumb on my right hand got burned and my natural nail started lifting. I thought it was a fluke, removed them and let my thumb heal. Figured I used too much glue and so used tried again last week with less glue. Burned THE FUCK out of the tips of my fingers. Every finger burned and most have a large orange blister on the tip. It literally looks like my fingers were cooked lol. It’s not really painful unless I hit the tip of my finger on something and it’s like the type of pain that makes you go cross eyed and nauseous.  

4 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@libra-noir ouch!  And good to see you!

It's interesting, the injury is inflicted with someone sitting 'cross from you.

Libra Noir
(@libra-noir)

Estimable Member

@elsa But it was me! I did them/did it to my self lol.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Noble Member

@libra-noir I understand. I still see the interaction. If that person wasn't there, it would not have happened.

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Reputable Member

@libra-noir Hi there, nice to see you!

Sorry that you experienced this; my gosh it sounds like it’s agony when you knock them. Hope it heals quickly for you.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Noble Member

"Mars is conjunct Uranus and the fixed star Algol next Monday. Astrologers indicate this as dangerous. Last time was March 1st 1942, before that May 6th 1857. The next one is May 15th 2109. The 1942 event coincided with intense Japanese aggression in the 2nd World War."

- Michael Harwood

Page 5 / 10
Scroll to Top