(@elsa)
Prominent Member
stellium

How's this thing treating you?

7 Replies
Plutolover
(@plutolover)
Trusted Member

It's in my third house and I'm really busy with emails, phone calls etc plus lots of little jobs that keep popping up.

I'm actually glad of the distractions as Saturn creeps closer to a conjunction to my 14 degree Moon. I remember how it felt last time it came around 😶 

(@sage6911)
Eminent Member

Pisces 6th house here. I had to break up with alcohol. I am not an alcoholic but I do love good red wine and nice beer. Unfortunately, all alcohol causes the most severe acid reflux at night, disturbing sleep, etc. I tried all kinds of work arounds since Saturn went into my 6th house but nothing worked. So I broke up with alcohol, telling it that I loved it so much but it didn't love me in return so it's over. lol. I actually feel great and don't miss it at all.

1 Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@sage6911 Hearty congrats!

(@belladonna)
Estimable Member

Trying to make plans on the homefront (stellium in 4th) but Mars Uranus has been an ass kicker.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

I'm sailing through, avoiding writing and encountering stabbiness, intermittently.  Just exactly what I would expect!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

Talked to a psychotherapist yesterday, she said it was a horrible career choice. I would have liked to ask her about this but it was not the topic.

Mercury in Sagittarius.

Page 1 / 2
Scroll to Top