(@elsa)
Prominent Member

This stunned me.

2 Replies
(@elisa)

Estimable Member

@elsa 

wow

i re watched it, and wow.. that is amazing..

CocoPeaches
(@cocopeaches)

Estimable Member

@elsa I had never heard for Ren before you posted this. Just looked up his backstory and it's pretty interesting!

Topic starter
(@elisa)
Estimable Member

Natalie Imbruglia - Torn (Official Video) - YouTube

i think as other commentors say, she embodied the pixie hairstyle boycut & boyish looks, and still made it look so feminine and beautiful. (Aquarius sun/ Scorpio moon, Pisces venus)  The feminine planets really shown here.. 

I'm Not The Only One (Sam Smith)Clipe (youtube.com)

this is so sad, yet the song is quite nice, 

i love how he sings, (Taurus sun/Cap moon)

1 Reply
(@elisa)

Estimable Member

On vacation right now, with husband and we're going through some music and hiking... speaking of astrology and music,

i love Virgo singers, maybe its my virgo stellium but i really always like them. ^^

Florence + The Machine - No Light, No Light (youtube.com)

i loved Garbage band and the singer is Virgo lol

and Pretenders, Chrissie Hynde.. and some of 😍 my favourite are always Virgo writers. Mary Shelley, and the writer for Time travel. There's a sadness there though (Aquarius moon, saturn flavoured, and time, wishing for the attainable)

soup
 soup
(@soup)
Honorable Member

Almost two years. Not much easier. I miss my crazy Cancer sun mother. I have these moments where I am sure I need a grief counselor. I have no idea how people get over things like this so easily. If you have ever been loved by a Cancer..... well... then you know. 

12 Replies
jana
 jana
(@jana)

Estimable Member

@soup 

I get it. My Mom was a Cancer. <3

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@jana Miss her. Greatly. Runs deep. You understand.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@soup Mars in ♋  hits.

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@elsa I suspect I am going to have to get a handle on this. Because this transit goes on till sometime in 25, correct? Also, I am Cancer rising. Thanks for the heads up.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@soup April,  though it's spends a month in Leo.

Also, the opposition to Pluto. Ugh.

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@elsa Well... I am def going to have to find something to distract me because I cannot go back there, again. I won't get out next time.

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Estimable Member

@soup Just letting you know I really get it, and I’m so sorry for the loss you’ve experienced xx.
The past Sunday was the first Father’s Day without Dad and it hurt like hell. I read somewhere that it feels like losing a limb and I tend to agree.

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@hades-moon I'm so sorry. I understand. At first you are shocked. Then you start to mourn. As time passes you realize just how final it really is. You'll never be able to speak to them again. I tell everyone to reach out to their parents and make peace.

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Estimable Member

@soup Yes, it’s important (peace).

There are things that I wish I had of said but didn’t get a chance to. Thank goodness, I believe in the afterlife so I know he hears me. I can hear him too; “Enough of the mourning Hades, live life to the full, and kick some ass”. He had an ♈️ sun and moon in ♍️. He was intelligent, practical etc.. The best thing I/we can do for our loved ones is live that bit extra for them and wear a smile where we can. I want Dad to look down and see a happy me, so I will work on it. But yes, it does take time, and that’s okay 👍 

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member
(@elisa)

Estimable Member

@soup 

❤️ 🌺 🌻 

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@elisa ❤️

soup
 soup
(@soup)
Honorable Member

Off The Charts Daily Dose of Rock & Roll: Sarah McLachlan: Possession

Read ^^^ 

Sarah McMachlan had a stalker. It was pretty bad. She tried everything to no avail so she wrote a song with the words he would send her, and the idiot tried to sue her admitting he was stalking her which is exactly what she wanted. He committed suicide before it went to trial freeing her from years of feeling like she was being hunted. Here is the song she wrote with words from his stalker letters. Fighting fire with fire. She is Aquarius. She put an end to him.  

the other version....

11 Replies
(@elisa)

Estimable Member

@soup 

thank you for that information, it's quite interesting, in terms of astrology too;

I always wondered what causes someone to be so obsessive/possessive about someone to the point of sending thousands of letters over the course time (like what's in the chart?)  I looked up her chart. 2nd house is dominant for her, plus 9th and 1st house. She's quite a fighter with that hidden first house, tied to the Aries Saturn.

I tried to look up the stalker's birth date, nothing is on him that i know. probably something strongly 8th house/scorpio (the dark side of it) because of her 2nd house dominant sign. As every sign/houses have a negative, darkness side. 

Lately I've been reading up on Dante Alighieri, A gemini with a packed 12th house. He was a great writer, and was in love with a woman he barely knew. He wrote poetry about her, that became one of the great loves .. like an angel you can't touch.

Very Piscean behaviour, to exalt something so precious and not touch. Loving from afar, combined with air. lol Sorry i get so into it when i start thinking about the astrology and energies ^^

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@elisa the story is really interesting although I am sure she was scared to death. She took the words from his letters and wrote a song.... then he knew she was seeing what he sent but it fueled his anger because now this nut thought he could claim some copyright infringement 😳 threw a fit... tried to sue her but when he did, he fell into her trap... She made sure he showed himself. it caused him to admit he was breaking the law, stalking her. He was never going to show up in court now... she won the minute she flushed him out. Chess vs Checkers. And sometimes that is what it takes. Out thinking the worst person on earth until they make the awful mistake you know they have in them. You know what they are capable of, and what a miserable Fk they really are. She flushed him out into the open. 

Oh, you speak to me in riddles and
You speak to me in rhymes
My body aches to breathe your breath
Your words keep me alive
And I would be the one
To hold you down
Kiss you so hard
I'll take your breath away
And after I'd wipe away the tears
Just close your eyes dear

^^^ this is literally about rape and murder. She was scared to death and this creep held her hostage for a very long time because she was so fearful. 

Some people are just too smart to be put down and she was one of them. I think she is fascinating. Brave. The whole thing lit passion and fire in her and catapulted her into the stratosphere as far as record sales... her art. 

She took fear and saved herself and made great art at the same time. I love a good smart girl story. 😊 

She is free. He is dead but not before he was exposed for who he really was. 
(@elisa)

Estimable Member

@soup 

wow that is an amazing story. I did try to look it up because i've never heard of it before.

You right, reading that ..what he wrote is frightening. *shudders* 

I think she knew where to hit him, his pride; he seemed prideful of his accomplishment to send her thousands of letters. but also, i read that he wanted to get closer to her, so he made the lawsuit. She was so brave to go and make that song publicly.

Yes, that is a good smart girl story indeed. thanks for sharing 😍 

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@elisa That's right. He thought if he were in court with her, he would be close to her. So gross. There are some real nuts out there.

(@warped)

Estimable Member

@soup 

Wow.  Brilliant resolution to horrific situation.  Seems it would be wise for anyone in the public eye to never even read fan mail at all.  Hire a PA for a couple hours weekly to sort all mail, pay bills, send autographed photos or whatever to genuine fans, and report anything suspicious to police.

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@warped If it were me warped, I wouldn't even read comments on social media. I'd have someone else man those things and monitor them. Rosie O'Donnell says you'd be surprised how many of them insist on doing that theirself. They don't hire a person. To me that would be the first line of defense and good PR! 

Back when everyone was Facebook fighting over you know what... I blocked every person doing it no matter what side they were on. I agree with you wholeheartedly. 

(@warped)

Estimable Member

@soup 

Absolutely they should all avoid social media too.  Same goes for any child or teen or adult being bullied.  Just turn it off, delete your account.  Could prevent some suicides and even homicides.

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@warped the simplest answer is lost in a sea of stupidity today. While I know what happened to her happened 20 plus years ago when we look at things today, they are worse. Seems no one learns. And if the adults won't learn who is protecting the children? 

The new harassment is doxing and swatting.

My grands have very little interest in social media. Seems the GenZ's understand what the others do not. My grands have no problem telling us all... do not put my picture or information on social media. And they are young. 

Like you said, homicides and suicides. Total avoidance... by pressing a button. 

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Estimable Member

@soup This is an amazing story!. I appreciate you sharing this; thank you!🌹

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@hades-moon Shocking right? 30 years ago... and how an Aquarius dealt with a very scary stalker. She's a smart lady. (good music too)

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Estimable Member

@soup It would have been terrifying. Yes, she’s very smart indeed. I also can’t believe how musically gifted she is. I love vocals alongside a piano so I enjoyed the clips as well.

Topic starter
(@elisa)
Estimable Member

me and my husband always like off the wall songs lol

soup
 soup
(@soup)
Honorable Member

The Pisces and the Scorpio 😊 

Page 8 / 8
Scroll to Top