Notifications
Clear all

Random Thoughts & Conversation - Part 2

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

Pulled someone's knife from my back, this morning. Deciding what to do with it.

elisa
(@elisa)
Estimable Member

my mother in law may have lyme disease, but we hope she doesn't. The doctors took some precautions and gave her medication to treat it in case...  we did do alot of hiking together in the last two weeks over the forest areas and hiking trails. she seems to be doing great now. thank God.

also, my mother's long term friend i heard died due to diabetes. I didnt get a chance to really be around her when i was there in the USA as i was so busy and my plate was so full. But according to my parents and the caregivers, she was starting to look ill, and hunching more and her body was declining. I didnt realize that she did not have any hospice care or anyone to care for her. She lived with a couple of people who were in their sixties and she claimed that they were cruel to her. Basically they did not take care of her or watch over her if she needed help. 

She was working on living the rest of her life overseas to her family where they lived, her daughters lived in the house she bought and her wish was to die there; the long 20 hour trip was so taxing on her, when she landed, her daughter took her immediately to the hospital, and she passed away there. I was really shocked and saddened. As i wished she could have lived some years of her golden years with her daughters. Cry  

1 Reply
elisa
(@elisa)

Estimable Member

another random thought..that isn't related to my last post...

i notice that my husband's energy, and men i've met who gravitate to me,with alot of fire, strong earth, water... when they leave women who they think dont mean anything to them even if they help these women. (Sagittarius for example does things in a BIG way, so even if the sun is not in sag there's alot of sag going on or fire, energy like Leo in the sun maybe but i haven't really analzyed much of Leo, my ex husband was leo moon though and he had alot of women loving him and easily could get them. Also Aries stelluim men too could easily get women) but i noticed, that they dont think much of these women. like take 'em or leave 'em. Yet the women are crying and heart broken. It's scary. >_< to have your heart broken like that even though the man was just helping out and giving attention for a short while, then leaves their world. Because honestly he did not think much of it. It was just his energy. I was thinking about this after reading Elsa's latest blog post on Virgo woman and Sagittarius man, with the composite, of him having Sagittarius Rising. 🤔 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

God...I just got phished!  By someone impersonating, Ben!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

I was able to cancel the transaction... miraculously.

I was just talking about how this happens... and just experienced how it happen.

Damn!

5 Replies
Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Estimable Member

@elsa Thank goodness you were able to cancel it!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@hades-moon Not without 30 minutes of panic.  Worse.. well, it's just bad.

I can't believe what has happened to, Ben, and to me and to us. 🙁

But I admit this - I did not hesitate!!  On one level, this is good. Had I overrode my suspicion, I'd feel worse.

Thing is, I've known him 40 years and we have never had a breech. SHIT!

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Estimable Member

@elsa omgosh..I’m sorry you had to even experience that 30 minutes of worry/stress. You have good instincts, I’m glad you followed them.

40 years; that’s so special 😊

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@hades-moon thank you. ❤️

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa omg! But I’m glad you caught it.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

I am now inundated by reports of child sa.  Not that I don't want it to come out. I most certainly do.  But I'm not the person /people who need to see this.

I continue to see lots of "happy I'm sober" content -again, with no clue as to why.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

The surreal, continues.

My son just just asked me if I remember his getting shot in our kitchen.

Uh... yes.

He said it came to his mind and he wasn't sure if it was real.

1 Reply
Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa oh wow 😞

Page 123 / 124
Scroll to Top