Notifications
Clear all

Random Thoughts & Conversation - Part 2

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

Chaos for the rest of the year, no matter how you turn it.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

New astrology:

"this is why our relationships with men are seen in our jupiter (luck) good jupiter gives good experiences with men."

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

Another weird thing.

Client called about a travel date.  Hopped on the phone - she told me the date she was looking at... I literally, already had it on my screen. I was looking at it - the exact day, right before she called.

1 Reply
Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa wild!

CocoPeaches
(@cocopeaches)
Estimable Member

I am high on life right now. Our garden harvest celebration was a huge success. The event was really well attended by the community and family members of our late honoree. Sister and brothers, sons and granddaughters, and his 95 year old mother. She and one other lady attended in wheelchairs (we have a cement pad), and it was so lovely to have their presence in the garden. We had incredible 75 degree sunny weather. Everyone came together to pull it off with food and a pop-up tent and accoutrements, and the garden just looked amazing. I gave a speech for the dedication, followed by 3 others, and it all went so smoothly. Now I'm just so glad it's over! 🙃 

Update on the Rx I started taking for Pseudo Bulbar Affect: it's working extremely well. I am no longer disabled by tearfulness and I haven't had any problem with side effects. I tried taking 2 doses in a day as the doctor said I could if needed, and that did make me feel spaced out. So I'm just sticking with 1x day dosage for now, and I'll continue to be wary of dissociating from reality over time... it'll be interesting to see how it feels to go through more ups and downs. But so far so good! I'm thrilled.

4 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@cocopeaches Congrats, all around!

CocoPeaches
(@cocopeaches)

Estimable Member

@elsa Thank you heart

jana
 jana
(@jana)

Estimable Member

@cocopeaches 

Congrats on your party success. Glad your are feeling better!

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@cocopeaches What great news! Congratulations on your success and I’m so happy to hear the meds seem to be working 😌

Page 131 / 131
Scroll to Top