Clear all

Born in the 1930's Pluto Opposite Pluto

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

pluto the ice planet pluto is actually smaller than one of neptune s ...

People born in the 1930's have Pluto in Capricorn transiting opposite their Pluto in Cancer.

Anyone around here fit this profile. How's it going?

13 Replies
 GTO
(@gto)

So it takes about 12 years to pass through each sign? Dad died 4 years ago and Mom has been dealing with that ever since. Talk about structure dissolving. He was the leader/planner and now it's all in her lap. Do you think in the natural course of lifespans that having Pluto transit the sign opposite the natal has anything to do with end of life?

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

No. Pluto's time spent in a sign, varies. Forty years in Taurus, for example. 😉

Ann
(@ann)
Trusted Member

I'm not dealing with this but Pluto was in Taurus for 40 years?! Holy Crap! eek_gif

JoFrance
(@jofrance)
Eminent Member

Both of my in-laws were born in 1930 and they are having an absolutely awful time.  They are both 87.

My father-in-law has natal Pluto in the 9th house opposite his Mercury in the 3rd house.  Its got a 5 degree orb, but he can be quite cantankerous to begin with, but with t. Pluto he is cantankerous on steroids.  He is sick in the hospital and has been there for at least 2 months.  He had a gall bladder problem, but it has not gone well.  He is driving the entire family crazy because he won't eat.  Its a long story, but he got so bad the rehab place he is in put him on mood elevating drugs because they couldn't deal with his tantrums.  Yikes.  My husband and I don't live near them, but the rest of the family does.

My mother-in-law has natal Pluto in the 11th house and t. Pluto in the 5th house.  She pretty much takes the brunt of my father-in-law's abuse and has called us up so many times very upset and not knowing what to do.  She is normally a happy go lucky kind of person, but now she is an emotional mess trying to hold the family together and deal with my father-in-law.

This transit is not an easy one for either one of them.  One thing I can mention is that neither of them have any Scorpio planets in their natal charts.  They do have a Scorpio SN though.

(@turtle)
Eminent Member

My mom is going to be 85 at the end of May. It's been hell for her.....her life is totally changed in the past year. She is moving into a different assisted living tomorrow. I am almost positive this is not how she saw the end of her life being. Your life can truly change in an instant....not for the better. Unfortunately I am learning thru her experience....it is hearbreaking.....and very complicated. No words.

Page 1 / 2
Scroll to Top