Clear all

Random Thoughts & Conversation - Part 2

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

ai version

Here is my AI replacement. Similar backstory. Illuminati version. This is where all my traffic will be sent. Don't say I didn't tell you.

Copied my (true) backstory.

17 Replies
Plutolover
(@plutolover)

Estimable Member

@elsa wtf!?

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@plutolover It's astro.com

This is very likely the end, as most of my traffic comes from people searching, elsa astrology and the like. It will all be directed there.

Plutolover
(@plutolover)

Estimable Member

@elsa I've just had a quick search on astro.com, didn't see anything  but I'm using an ad blocker. Bloody shocking how blatantly hard-working folks are ripped off wholesale. I used to trust that site, too.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@plutolover a reader sent the link.  I posted it but it would not take, I don't know why.

They are launching blogs...all AI, I'm sure.

I wrote about this in 2015. Here we are.

"

Who is Elsa ?

The Astrologer with Mystical Roots

Immersed in celestial mysteries since her childhood, Elsa, originally from southern Brittany, is much more than a simple astrologer. Her extraordinary journey begins under the wise shadow of her grandmother, herself a renowned clairvoyant. It is within this mystical family cocoon that Elsa's clairvoyant gifts were awakened and cultivated from an early age."

Plutolover
(@plutolover)

Estimable Member

@elsa meh, that's a lot of pretty words, but it doesn't tell you a damn thing. It screams 'fake' but I'm aware a lot of people would easily fall for it.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member
Plutolover
(@plutolover)

Estimable Member

@elsa are these even real reviews/people? Amazing how they all have such exact timeframes predicted for them 🧐

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@plutolover you have to ask?

Plutolover
(@plutolover)

Estimable Member

@elsa just checking 😉 In all seriousness, though, I'm saddened nobody checks or tests anything anymore. It reminds me of the X Files tagline - 'I want to believe'...

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@plutolover Well, the entire internet will be fake/controlled, and anything that isn't, you won't be able to find.

We're already 95% there, in my opinion. Even if you tell people in plain language, in well-formed, large, black, block lettering, they still can't see it. Or won't?

I think it's too scary. Or literally, there is damage to people's brains (different from the damage to my own), that literally makes it impossible for them.

Plutolover
(@plutolover)

Estimable Member

@elsa I tend to agree. Stuff I read online some years ago has completely vanished and what it has been replaced by seems very off or completely different. Like a stand-in, a different actor that nobody notices is different. A new narrative.

I side-eye most everything I read online and what I access these days is very limited. After cutting back on my media consumption some time ago, I feel so much clearer in my mind and calmer in my soul. So much poison out there. This is why your site is like gold dust, and I am so grateful I found it on my journey discovering Astrology.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@plutolover thank you!

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa This whole thing is so gross.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@allie120 yes, and it's deeper. Much deeper.

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa 😒

(@warped)

Estimable Member

@elsa 

Wtf?!  Isn't that illegal, infringement on copywriting or such?  Actually, to really slough off the dupes, could you change your logo to "ElsaP" or something?  

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@warped it's a matter of redirecting searches for "astrology Elsa".

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member
uranus

Uranus transit from hell for this man. 🙁

3 Replies
(@sk8samurai)

Eminent Member

@elsa I have that Venus/Jupiter conjunction, same degrees, w/ Neptune at 2* Sagg in the 6th house.

Uranus is going to sit 'n' spin on this for a while.

Uranus 12th house transit is insomnia central.
This last full moon formed a grand cross with these planets.
I got a bug out bag packed and have been sleeping with my purse like a paranoid old lady.

Besides the underlying hum of anxiety I just can't put my finger on some of the cukoo birds in my life have been shaken out of the tree which is helpful.
There's also an element of people perceiving me as completely batty which is liberating in that I 'm not getting roped into fixing other people's messes.
I may, if there isn't a rug-pull, have devised a plan to get back to where I should have been 25 years ago.

"Life is like a pipe, and I'm a tiny penny rolling up the walls inside"

(@sk8samurai)

Eminent Member

And now I'm thinking more about Uranus transit 12th house... If there's a thread on that

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@sk8samurai I've had this transit.   I hope you get what you want!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

I need to correct... it's not astro.com  It's tricky..

https://  astrology.elsa-astro.c m/

I'm not linking, so remove spaces and fill in

2 Replies
(@satsun)

Eminent Member

@elsa 

They have in French too!

Man, this is really crazy...

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@satsun gah.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

This is a day, I found out who my friends are.

1 Reply
soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@elsa I had one of those not too long ago only I found out who my friends aren't. Because of that I haven't looked to see who my friends are.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

I had a very difficult consult today  The answers came through, with a crazy level of clarity.  Frankly,  it stunned both oh us.

Like there is no answer,  no help for this person and then... the veil lifted and I saw it, thank God.

I don't think there is anyone better at helping the "unhelpable". But it's nerve-wracking.  I mean, really nerve-wracking,  on both ends. 

I know if I don't help this person, there will be tears. I am the end of the road? The last chance.

And they are hopeful but also know it's impossible.  This was not a stupid woman. The first five minutes or so, were sketchy,  whic raised anxiety and disbelief on both sides. But then I got it, or rather,  it was given to me by the Holy Spirit.

I guess the old people exercising class, prayers to the Holy Spirit are being heard. There's no way I did this alone.

I am weary from it though. I wonder if a surgeon might feel this way, after a very difficult surgery. God wants the person to be okay. You have to be a conduit. Walk away,  it feels like I saw a ghost on something.  Like, what just happened there? 

If they were all like this, I could only do one a day. 

1 Reply
Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Estimable Member

@elsa How amazing!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

My mother in law was very upset today, she thought she gave birth to a baby, which someone stole. I am skimming here. It was horrifying. 

Page 100 / 123
Scroll to Top