Notifications
Clear all

Random Thoughts & Conversation - Part 2

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

Sun, moon, Mercury in Gemini client, totaled his car when he hit a deer. His car had 688K miles on it!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

I really like, hype!  Blood-pumping hype!  Raising the collective energy, for good!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

Exercise lady's grand niece is showing her calf, Ruby, today. She had her nails done (the calf, that is) for this occasion.

1 Reply
Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa Go, Ruby! Go, Ruby! 🥇

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

Two hour long consults, back to back - months, if not years of therapy avoided.  Have to come down from the energy exchange.  Oh! And both women, brilliant, to take up so much, so quickly.

2 Replies
Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa Awesome job and results!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@allie120 thanks, I'm really happy!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

My husband is hilarious.  We're watching British baking show. My husband keeps announcing he got Star Baker,  in a British accent. Then he realized he could have parlayed this into some fine insults, back in his rugby days. I don't know if they've done away with the rugby culture,  but back in the day it was raw as you could possibly imagine. 

I just think it's funny. Whatever you offer my husband,  it's parlayed into fodder for battle. Like if he was playing rugby today, he'd be blurting announcement 📢  I AM THE STAR BAKER in a British accent, hoping someone would fight him.

I should be embarrassed,  but he's hilarious.  Winds up making friends. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

Lady in the exercise class has a husband with dementia. He asked for a roast. She got him one... $38 

She brought it home, he accuses her of buying, horse! Yes, 🐴 !

He wanted her to throw it in the trash. She said it was too much money to throw in the trash. She returned it to the store... who was nice about it.

Page 110 / 122
Scroll to Top