Random Thoughts & C...

Notifications
Clear all

Random Thoughts & Conversation - Part 2

soup
 soup
(@soup)
Honorable Member

Awful. School shooting here. All over the news right now. Fatalities. Makes me sick. 

2 Replies
soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

counting up to 30 injured and 4 deceased now.... 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@soup Oh my God.  Where can we see the news?

Allie
(@allie120)
Honorable Member

Tomorrow is our anniversary, 16 years. My husband sends me flowers before my birthday and anniversary. I’m not usually what I’d call overly sentimental. But years made me a bit more, plus what happened to him last November. Anyway, they’re lovely.

IMG 2179

9 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@allie120 Beautiful!!

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@elsa Thank you!

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Estimable Member

@allie120 How pretty! Congratulations! 🥂. 

On a personal note, I am so grateful for my relationship. It’s like I appreciate it even more over time.

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@hades-moon 100% this is the truth. I always say, I could never have explained this to my 20 year old self.

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Estimable Member

@allie120 Absolutely! The young me would never understand. It’s only time and all of our shared experiences which bring me to this level of appreciation.

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@hades-moon That’s one of the most beautiful things ever.

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Estimable Member

@allie120 Yes, it is. 💕

soup
 soup
(@soup)

Honorable Member

@allie120 ❤️ 🌼 🌺 🌹

Allie
(@allie120)

Honorable Member

@soup Thank you!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

" tried to orchestrate one of the nastiest transactions I've seen in a long time (and I worked in Hollywood for like 14 years!)"

Client. This made me laugh. Smile

1 Reply
Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)

Estimable Member

@elsa 😆Funny and intriguing!

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

My husband is writing his story to tell whenever he's in the old folks home. "Yes, it's from my activities, they decided to make,  Baywatch..."

2 Replies
 nona
(@nona)

Trusted Member

@elsa I have been hung up HERE. At this post. LOL, Elsa. I Formulated a long reply; and then your other post disappeared. The extension of this one. I guess you changed your mind how much to share. It was awkward on this end.

One of my patients watches Baywatch 10-12 hours a day while I am there. He has been doing this for over 5 years. My whole Shift. Every Friday.I think I have seen EVERY episode. So I am looking for clues to this Baywatch phenomenon. LOL

My life is very small. I am too isolated.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@nona I'm sorry.

I don't like talking to no one. It makes me feel bad, and what's the point. I actually intended to delete this as well.

As for baywatch, it is nothing particular. My husband is just around a bunch old people telling each other stories of their past all day.  He's just getting his stories ready for when it's his turn.

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

Ruby the calf has her showing today. She's all dolled up.

I also heard about a couple from around here, who were married all their lives and never got to a first name basis.  He called her, "Miss Weeks". She called him, "Mr. Spark".

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

I read employee forums, because I like real life? I also like info from the front line.

Anyway,  conversation about a type of digital currency that is notorious for being used to scam old people. What's alarming, is employees all over the country  have the same thing to say. Sell them all day, aware they are for scams. They give up trying to tell the person being scammed as they never believe they're tricked. They go through with the sale.

This world, I'll tell ya.

2 Replies
Rusalka
(@rusalka)

Trusted Member

@elsa What's even worse is when we try to tell people they are being scammed, but they don't speak our language(s), and there's 7 more people in line and they're trying to hurry, so we try to help them but can't do anything. It quite literally happens all day, every day

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@rusalka I'm sorry you're in a position to have to experience that. What the hell is wrong with our world?

Page 111 / 121
Scroll to Top