I don’t get tired though. I think a gravedigger’s work has purpose and so does mine.To be fair, being deep and grounded is a hindrance at a cocktail party. Just having all the lights up like that is enough to send a person like me scampering off to find a shadow to stand in. I marvel at people who can flit about in an environment like that.But now Saturn (real) is in Scorpio (depth) and people like me are in their element. If you struggle with the shadows in your life, this period may be difficult for you. This transit will give you feelings you don’t want and take you places you don’t want to go. It will show you things you don’t want to see about yourself and others.If you are worried about the Saturn in Scorpio transit, here is a list of 8 common mistakes you should avoid.
1. Refuse to work your own shadow behavior or dark side
2. Suck energy from others without contributing any your own
3. Wait for someone to climb the mountain or dig the hole for you
4. Think veneer, good looks, superficial knowledge is all you need to be successful
5. Focus on anything but getting your own ass in gear, your own business going, etc.
6. Believing sleeping around all over hell is going will be good for or heal your soul
7. Stubborn refusal to acknowledge core transformation is necessary
8. Thinking #7 should be easy or painless
Some or all of these things may have worked fine for you in the past. They may work again in the future, but with Saturn in Scorpio, they’re not going to work now.
I saw this coming and put together a workshop on Saturn in Scorpio. It’s too late to take my workshop, but I have a transcript available.
If you’re already in low gear, fine. If you need help to downshift or to stay focused, this workshop will do the trick.