Forum

Jupiter Conjunct Ur...

Notifications
Clear all

Jupiter Conjunct Uranus in Taurus: April 20, 2024

sophiab
(@sophiab)
Estimable Member

My intuition is that for Taureans especially this will bring benefits over the long range. Like a seed that grows over time, but still with that sudden, unexpected quality. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

I know A LOT of people who have benefitted from this. Example, I am about to get on the phone with a reader here / a client and forum person for many years, who had a unique job... she wrote a book and it's with an agent; bought a fix up property in France, is running a marathon and she's met the man she feels she will marry.

Scor sun / taur moon and rising 25-20 degrees.

2 Replies
jana
 jana
(@jana)

Estimable Member

@elsa 

Wow! sounds like there is a movie script in there. I love hearing good news Smile

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@jana exactly. I'll tell you who... what? Remember the roller derby chick?? And my husband was a fan?

If you see a roller derby movie - that's her!

(@jody666)

I was expecting a little more for Jupiter Uranus as it was on my moon. When Jupiter was exact on my moon and a few days later on 16th April I did get a small inheritance from my grandad (that would have been my late mum's) and it hit my 8th. So that could be Jupiter. Around the weekend of Jupiter Uranus I was doing a therapy weekend on systemic families and I was looking at genograms (which are like family trees) so I'm not sure if Jupiter Uranus is about some truth or realisation about generational patterns. 

Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
Topic starter
(@elsa)
Prominent Member

I think the client got out of prison.

GME is popping for all ape folk!

jana
 jana
(@jana)
Estimable Member

My husband has Taurus Moon at 19 degrees. He was just notified that a settlement that has been in dispute for a long time resolved in his favor and we will be getting enough money per month to pay a bill like the size of our electric bill indefinitely. Isnt that awesome Smile /p>

2 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@jana Yes!  My car accident is settling, very soon.

jana
 jana
(@jana)

Estimable Member

@elsa 

Woohoo! I am sorry you had to go through so much as a result of that dang accident, but am glad it is settling. 

CocoPeaches
(@cocopeaches)
Trusted Member

Uranus conjuncted my sun today. I was running on an empty tank this week - not enough sleep, but it was the best birthday I can remember! It feels like too much to list, but I'll try: My dad bought a little place on the river near me and is living here for 2 months. Right when he got here a few weeks ago, we went to visit my brother and celebrate my nephews birthday. My mom was here until Mothers day and she loved the special gift I found for her on ebay. My husband took my dad and me fishing and we both caught the trifecta (brown, rainbow, and brook trout) on dry flies. The three of us had amazing dinners together 2 nights in a row, one at home and one out at a nice restaurant. Family all chipped in so I can buy a new laptop. We got a serious new fence at my community garden - it doubles the area and is absolutely beautiful. Dad and I interviewed for a really special new job to design a nature center. I haven't smoked weed in 365 days. The spring weather has been incredible and my garden is doing amazing. I am in love with my greenhouse. I still have so much work to do by Friday, and really need to lose 40 lbs this year, but I couldn't be happier! This is my solar return:

Screen Shot 2024 05 15 at 9.39.57 PM 1

1 Reply
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@cocopeaches high tide! Congrats!

Page 6 / 6
Scroll to Top