Forum

Saturn Conjunct Nep...

Notifications
Clear all

Saturn Conjunct Neptune in Aries: February 20, 2026

(@aquarius-lurker)
Eminent Member

It's around the time Pluto crosses my ascendant.

Mercury, ruler of Virgo, will oppose my Virgo sun.

Uranus is opposite my North node.

The outer planets past Jupiter are either trining or sextiling my Saturn (including Saturn). Jupiter squares natal Mercury.

Things will change in my life, structurally. There's an about face. My outward presentation will begin to change. I'm mentally present, not asleep or deluded. I'm a fixed kind of person so I am filled with trepidation about this. But I feel it's my duty to be flexible, because change is an unavoidable part of who I am - I mean, I've lived in six countries! As Elsa said, Saturn will have gone through Pisces by then; my house of values. So maybe my values / day-to-day resources will be aligned with what's coming and my Virgo side shouldn't worry.

Sue Ellen
(@sue-ellen)
Trusted Member

I'm from the Saturn-Neptune conjunction in Libra generation. It may be my imagination, but it seems people my age had more divorces then prior generations. Odd for a sign known for partnerships. 

Interesting that the two conjunctions after the Libra one are also in cardinal signs of Capricorn and Aries. The following one will be in mutable Gemini.

1 Reply
(@warped)

Estimable Member

@sue-ellen 

Maybe not so surprising -- Saturn imposing some sobering boundaries on Neptunian illusions and delusions of partnership?

PatC
(@patc)

I think we will see things evolve in Russia or - maybe a revival of communism, considering Neptune (ideals) and Saturn (getting things manifested) are involved. 1989 saw the fall of the wall and the loss of power of the Soviet Union in most of their satellite states in Eastern Europe. 1953 (the conjunction before that) saw the death of Stalin, almost to the day, and consequently the thaw. 1917 saw the Russia revolution and liberation from the Tsar. All somehow good events and events that shifted global power relations.

2 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@patc welcome!

PatC
(@patc)

@elsa thanks 😊

(@warped)
Estimable Member

The 1989 conjunction was just shy of my Ascendant, wide opposition to my natal Uranus -- mid-life crisis was approaching.  The 1952 conjunction was on my natal Neptune and opposite my Sun, just after my parents' wedding day and a year and a half before I was born.  The 2026 conjunction will be on my natal Mercury squaring my Mars and my progressed Sun.

buendia
(@buendia)
Estimable Member

The generation of Saturn/Neptune conjunct in Capricorn never ever had a societal structure they could count on. Mass instability, which was at odds with previous generations who experienced quite a bit of stability, particularly their Pluto in Leo and Virgo parents. Like children of divorce whose parents couldn’t really know or empathize enough to mitigate the effects it would have on them because they’d never experienced it. I tend to think of those years as sort of a cosmic “wash,” though still growing, maturing, becoming more refined over time.

The Capricorn conjunction happened in the 2nd house of the mundane chart of the United States, which makes so much sense. The conjunction in Aries will take place in the US 5th house.

jana
 jana
(@jana)
Estimable Member

Transiting Saturn/Neptune will sextile my natal Saturn in Aquarius (ruler of my Sun Sign). I wouldn't mind dissolving some blocks 😉

Page 2 / 4
Scroll to Top