Forum

Saturn Conjunct Nep...

Notifications
Clear all

Saturn Conjunct Neptune in Aries: February 20, 2026

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)
Trusted Member

This conjunction will sextile my Sun and Mercury♒️. This sounds nicer than Pluto new symbol .

5thHouse
(@5thhouse)

This will be conjunct my IC and natal mercury trine NeptuneAscendant opposite natal Pluto/MC. I know I made my goals solid during the last Saturn transit so with Neptune in the mix and what im currently working on goals wise will be rock n roll time for me. 

Hades Moon
(@hades-moon)
Trusted Member

I would like to see some medical innovations. More cures and positive discoveries leading to better health outcomes for anyone suffering.

(@tedareka)

This was brought up in some circles about the planet aspects of the near future, and I thought I'd chime in. I'm an '89 baby with Saturn/Neptune conjunction in Capricorn, so the prospect of 0 Aries conjunction creating a square is extremely fascinating. I've always had a hard time defining what exactly "Neptune in Capricorn" means, but I guess that's part of the effect. But 0 Aries Saturn and Neptune.. a doozy! It gives me the impression of a total reset.

2 Replies
Elsa
 Elsa
Admin
(@elsa)

Prominent Member

@tedareka Welcome!

(@tedareka)

@elsa Thank you! It's been a long time since I last visited this site. I've had a renewed interest in Astrology since Pluto briefly flipped to Aquarius, and this place was definitely on my mind!

jana
 jana
(@jana)
Estimable Member

It seems because they rule signs that sextile each other (Capricorn and Pisches) that it will provide some kind of opportunity. Transcendance of limitations or solidifying dreams maybe. It is in my fifth house and trines my ascendent. I hope its good!

Don
(@don)
Eminent Member

The Saturn/Neptune Midpoint is the cardinal point of healing - its descriptive of individuation and the integration of the soul into the body. In our charts it describes what we as individuals must do to join soul to spirit.

Right now it is around 19 degrees Pisces. Before it reaches 0 degrees Aries - it will move thru the rest of Pisces including the Saturn Neptune conjunction in Pisces.

It is connected to Chironic wounding and healing, the collective healing of humanity and Earth when it squares the Earths axis at 27 degrees Sag, and when it reaches 0 degrees Aries the integration of the Draconic chart is also implicated.

Page 3 / 4
Scroll to Top